Re: Tutorial creating & using Hirens Boot CD & MemTest86 diagnostic stress testing tools for USB boot to Windows 10 PE & WinXPmini on BIOS & UEFI

Arlen Holder

Sep 11, 2020, 10:23:25 PM9/11/20
On Fri, 11 Sep 2020 20:09:19 -0400, n/a wrote:

> Nice tutorial and now that you are loaded for bear and have all the tools -
> did any of them provide a clue as to what is causing the BSOD's?

Well, to be frank, I've shot my wad on these classic bear-hunting rifles...
o F9 Build-in HP Diagnostic check === good
o Memtest86v4 RAM Memory check === good
o WD Diagnostic HDD check === good
o Windows Driver Verifier Manager check === good
o USB Host Controller check === good
o MalwareBytes check === good

Given that the Sieber USBTreeView Paul suggested indicated a bad mouse:
o <https://i.postimg.cc/rmCXCgN2/usbview02.jpg>
I recently replaced the mouse but there still was one BSOD afterward.

Yet, the BSODs kept coming & seem "maybe" related to "Windows Update"
(although I'm not sure how to interpret this "Hardware Error" output)
o Win+R > perfmon /rel
<https://i.postimg.cc/HnnR8qdC/bsod106.jpg>
o [Control Panel\System & Security\Security & Maintenance\Reliability Monitor]
<https://i.postimg.cc/q7ZQbgXy/bsod-bios05.jpg>

Sometimes, the POST never makes it to the checking-USB drives line
(which is a line missing from this screenshot just before the last line)
o <https://i.postimg.cc/zGpQ89NH/bsod11.jpg>

But most of the time it boots fine past that penultimate line:
o <https://i.postimg.cc/jdZ94dLY/bsod107.jpg>

The Memtest86v4 passes the 16GB of RAM no matter how long I run it:
o <https://i.postimg.cc/KY1Yk4WP/memtest02.jpg>

BTW, the Windows Driver Verifier Manager checks are enabled by:
o Win+R > verifier
<https://i.postimg.cc/vTnqk9GC/bsod100.jpg>
Configure that Windows Driver Verifier Manager
o Create standard settings > Next
o Automatically select all drivers installed on this computer > Finish
o Win+R > shutdown.exe /r /f /t 5 /c "Reboot in 5 seconds!"

I ran the driver verifier for an entire day while using the computer.
o The CPU took a huge hit; but every driver loaded tested out OK.

At Mike Easter's request, I booted to live Knoppix to describe hardware:
<https://i.postimg.cc/BnMXSWXb/bsod105.jpg>
o inxi -Fx

For example inxi delineates mobo, graphics, audio, network, partitions:
<https://i.postimg.cc/g0mndzYf/bsod103.jpg
I should note I disabled the Nvidia GeForce 210 card in the BIOS:
<https://i.postimg.cc/MXJzD5Hh/bsod104.jpg

That "seems" to have helped, but a lot of things "seemed" to have
helped for a while, as just removing & replacing everything inside
that could be removed/replaced seems to have helped at times.

Luckily, I'm not out of .45-70 Government bear-hunting ammo just yet...
where I'm dutifully following this "BSOD Analysis" tutorial:

o Windows BSOD analysis - A thorough usage guide
<https://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/windows-bsod.html>

Which eventually pointed me to these freeware minidump-parsing tools:
o WhoCrashed
<https://www.resplendence.com/downloads>
<https://www.resplendence.com/download/whocrashedSetup.exe>
Name: whocrashedSetup.exe
Size: 9936128 bytes (9703 KiB)
SHA256: 0A7E3A03256D3143118BE5389F0C5F7F405A40066D999E246C57280E9282AE14

o WhySoSlow
<https://www.resplendence.com/downloads>
<https://www.resplendence.com/download/WhySoSlowSetup.exe>
Name: WhySoSlowSetup.exe
Size: 3028336 bytes (2957 KiB)
SHA256: B86CED75CFB352A464613DE922FA8B9D63FA4494EAA24509713C01B0615097B3

o BlueScreenView
<http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html>
<http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/bluescreenview-x64.zip>
Name: BlueScreenView.exe
Size: 146528 bytes (143 KiB)
SHA256: 09F3023554BE864F31D80F2E7E7C7E824D79A69DDF84F1F02A433E85E866282C

o AppCrashView
<http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/app_crash_view.html>
<http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/appcrashview.zip>
Name: AppCrashView.exe
Size: 51408 bytes (50 KiB)
SHA256: A192607D63FFD9448CCAAEAB461D3E3FABFAB999B0FC14CD869CC8C501312839

o WhatIsHang
<http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/what_is_hang.html>
<http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/whatishang-x64.zip>
Name: WhatIsHang.exe
Size: 130144 bytes (127 KiB)
SHA256: E2095DBE5FF7A1E7113ABDF8D26BD8532789CE5B725FBF5321225E743B8E29B0

o WinCrashReport
<http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/application_crash_report.html>
<http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wincrashreport-x64.zip>
Name: WinCrashReport.exe
Size: 294096 bytes (287 KiB)
SHA256: 6638857A3BF187626B5E4878E10479AE5E4107DC786744F32D1E659955524B24

o Windows Debugger (Windbg)
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/debugger-download-tools>
Getting Started with WinDbg (User-Mode)
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/getting-started-with-windbg>
Getting Started with WinDbg (Kernel-Mode)
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/getting-started-with-windbg--kernel-mode->

o Windows Symbol Packages (apparently no longer available offline):
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/debugger-download-symbols>

o Official Microsoft Kernel Debugging Tutorial
<https://docplayer.net/37532550-Kernel-debugging-with-windbg.html>
Name: Kernel_Debugging_Tutorial.doc
Size: 1196032 bytes (1168 KiB)
SHA256: 5A4E442B965280C791AC0AEA9D91B001AFF620F6ECF67C87AB011C1BAC673156

If those 430-grain hard-cast bear bullets don't work, there's always these:

o How to stress-test your PC hardware
<https://www.pcworld.com/article/2028882/keep-it-stable-stupid-how-to-stress-test-your-pc-hardware.html>

o 18 Top Computer Stress Test Software To Test CPU, RAM And GPU
<https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/computer-stress-test-software/>

o Huge List of Computer Stress Test Software
<https://www.trentonsystems.com/blog/list-of-computer-stress-test-software>

o Top 8 best tools to stress test and monitor your PC
<https://pcgamehaven.com/best-tools-stress-test-monitor-pc/>

o How To Stress Test Your Hardware and Keep Your PC Stable
<https://www.tested.com/tech/pcs/762-how-to-stress-test-your-hardware-and-keep-your-pc-stable/>

o Best Tools to Stress Test Your Computer
<https://www.addictivetips.com/hardware/cpu-ram-stress-test/>

o Stress Test Your Hardware to Troubleshoot Problems
<https://lifehacker.com/stress-test-your-hardware-to-troubleshoot-problems-and-5619416>

o The freeware stress test tool HeavyLoad
<https://www.jam-software.com/heavyload>

o The 6 Best Free Programs for Stress Testing Your PC
<http://blog.logicalincrements.com/2015/12/the-best-programs-for-stress-testing-your-pc/>

o CPU Stress Test Online
<https://cpux.net/cpu-stress-test-online>

o How to Stress-Test CPUs and PCs
<https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/stress-test-cpu-pc-guide,5461-13.html>

o 15 Best Tools to Stress Test Your PC
<https://www.gearprimer.com/technology/best-tools-stress-test-pc-cpu-ram-gpu/>

o 16 Best Tools To Stress Test Your PC
<https://www.rankred.com/best-tools-stress-test-pc-cpu-gpu-ram/>

o The 11 Best Tools to Stress Test Your PC
<https://techguided.com/best-tools-to-stress-test-p-cpu-ram-gpu/>

o 8 Best Tools for Stress Testing your PC
<https://premiumbuilds.com/guides/best-tools-for-stress-testing-pc-cpu-gpu-ram/>

o Best Tools To Stress Test Your PC: RAM & CPU Stress Tests
<https://www.wepc.com/how-to/stress-test-cpu-ram/>
etc.

When hunting for bear, bring along plenty of high-grain ammo!
--
The great thing about identifying BSOD causes is there are so many of them.

Arlen Holder

Sep 11, 2020, 11:21:41 PM9/11/20
Tutorial creating & using Hirens Boot CD & MemTest86 diagnostic stress
testing tools for USB boot to Windows 10 PE & WinXPmini on BIOS & UEFI

(As always, please improve so that all benefit from every action you take.)

Thanks to Mike Easter for suggesting Hiram BootCD USB diagnostic tools.
o What hardware diagnostic stress-testing freeware can you recommend?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.comp.freeware/dkkdOmL95d8>

End result:
a. A 2GB USB stick can boot with BIOS/UEFI to Win10PE for diagnostics
b. A 2GB USB stick can boot with BIOS to WinXPMini for hardware diagnostics

1. Find an empty USB flash drive of at least 2GB size:
o Hirens BootCD Win10PE used about 1.25 GB of my 1.90 GB flash stick.
<https://i.postimg.cc/HsGPFQSZ/hiren02.jpg>
o Hirens BootCD 15.2 used about 0.58 GB of my 1.90 GB flash stick.
<https://i.postimg.cc/50BSJCK9/hiren07.jpg>

2. Determine whether your PC is BIOS or UEFI (mine is BIOS).
Win+R > %comspec% /k findstr Callback_BootEnvironmentDetect %SystemRoot%\Panther\setupact.log
o %SystemRoot%\Panther\setupact.log
- Callback_BootEnvironmentDetect: Detected boot environment: BIOS
- Callback_BootEnvironmentDetect: Detected boot environment: UEFI
Note: Mine reported BIOS

Win+R > msinfo32 > System Summary > BIOS Mode
- Win+R > msinfo32 > System Summary > BIOS Mode > Legacy
- Win+R > msinfo32 > System Summary > BIOS Mode > UEFI
Note: Legacy === BIOS

3. If needed, set your PC boot order so that it boots from the USB stick.
For me the defaults worked: i.e., at POST, F10==BIOS, ESC=BOOT, F9=DIAG
Entering Setup > Boot > Boot Device Priority
1st Boot Device = [CD-ROM Group]
2nd Boot Device = [Floppy Group]
3rd Boot Device = [HDD Group]
4th Boot Device = [Network Boot Group]
Note: USB isn't mentioned in my BIOS; but USB booted fine nonetheless.

4. Download the Hiren's Boot CD software containing diagnostic tools:
<http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/>

a. UEFI/BIOS Win10PE:
Download either the Win10PE BIOS/UEFI HirensBootCD (HBCD) ISO file:
<https://www.hirensbootcd.org/files/HBCD_PE_x64.iso>
<https://www.hirensbootcd.org/files/HBCD_PE_x64.iso>
<http://mirror.sfo12.us.leaseweb.net/hirensbootcd/HBCD_PE_x64.iso>
Name: HBCD_PE_x64.iso
Size: 1354811392 bytes (1292 MiB)
SHA256: D67BCF0437A1BD27F31655C4A9C81C93269A5A239D43F38D0375618443D372BC

b. BIOS WinXPmini:
Or download the BIOS-only WinXPmini HirensBootCD (HBCD) ISO file:
<http://www.hirensbootcd.org/files/Hirens.BootCD.15.2.zip>
Name: Hiren's.BootCD.15.2.iso
Size: 603979776 bytes (576 MiB)
SHA256: 50384A61D304E06B720F9EF729C662D2E9EDA05A96E1C9056975C40E3BF3F2D0

Note: The tools on these two releases are both the same & different:
<https://i.postimg.cc/qv5N2sWS/hiren15.jpg>

5. Download the Windows Rufus ISO-to-USB tool:
<https://rufus.ie/>
<https://github.com/pbatard/rufus/releases/download/v3.11/rufus-3.11.exe>
Name: rufus-3.11.exe
Size: 1155640 bytes (1128 KiB)
SHA256: A43BF34285D393F843B05D80F74C4790ED7F6AC636393CA5F6375AE0BB02E719

Note: The hash on the portable Rufus was the same as the non portable.

6. Remove all USB drives & insert the empty USB flash drive into the PC.

7. In Windows, right click on the Rufus executable to run as administrator.

NOTE: The specific settings for creating a BIOS Win10PE USB are not
documented anywhere on the net I could find, so please take note:
<https://i.postimg.cc/2ykDXjW6/hiren01.jpg>

a. UEFI Win10PE
To create a bootable USB stick for HBCD_PE_x64.iso on UEFI machines:
When you start Rufus as an admin, accept the Win10 UAC consent prompt.
This brings up the Rufus 3.11.1678 GUI
Set the options to:
- Device: (choose your empty USB stick drive letter and label)
(If you only have one USB stick plugged in, it will default to it.)
- Boot selection:
(Choices are: "Disk or ISO image", "FreeDOS", "Non bootable")
I left the Boot selection at "Disk or ISO image".
I pressed the [SELECT] button to choose the "HBCD_PE_x64.iso" file.
- Partition scheme: GPT (The only options are "GPT" and "MBR")
Target System: The only option is "UEFI (non CSM)"
Volume label: This defaulted to "HBCD_PE_x64"
File system: FAT32 (other choices are "NTFS" & "FAT")
Cluster size: It defaulted to 4096 bytes (but other options existed).
When the Status says "READY", press the "START" button.
A warning pops up saying all data on the USB drive will be destroyed.
Press [OK].
The messages will be:
- Deleting partitions (This may take a while)...
- Partitioning (GPT)...
- Formatting (FAT32)...
- Creating file system: Task 1/5 completed.
- Creating file system: Task 2/5 completed.
- Creating file system: Task 3/5 completed.
- Creating file system: Task 4/5 completed.
- Creating file system: Task 5/5 completed.
- Writing Master Boot Record
- Copying ISO files:
- Success
(Mine took six minutes to complete from start to finish.)

Note: You'll get this error if you create a UEFI USB but boot on BIOS:
<https://i.postimg.cc/2ykDXjW6/hiren01.jpg>
ERROR: BIOS/LEGACY BOOT OF UEFI-ONLY MEDIA
Recreate the drive in RUFUS and use:
* Partition scheme -> MBR
* Target system -> BIOS

b. BIOS Win10PE
To create a bootable USB stick for HBCD_PE_x64.iso on BIOS machines:
* Partition scheme -> MBR
* Target system -> BIOS (it was the only option once MBR was set)
* File system -> NTFS (it was the only option once MBR was set)
(Mine took five minutes to complete from start to finish.)

c. BIOS WinXPmini
To create a bootable USB stick for HBCD 15.2 on BIOS machines:
Boot selection -> Hiren's.BootCD.15.2.iso
Partition scheme -> "MBR" (it's the only option)
Target system -> "BIOS (or UEFI-CSM)" (it's the only option)
Volume label -> HBCD 15.2 (it's the default)
File system -> "FAT32" (other options are "FAT" & "NTFS")
Cluster size -> "4096 bytes (Default)"
[START] (Mine took 30 minutes to complete from start to finish.)

8. Now you can boot using that USB image on BIOS/UEFI for Win10/WinXP!
Note: In my case, I press "ESC" during POST to get to the boot menu.

Win10PE: <https://i.postimg.cc/HsGPFQSZ/hiren02.jpg>
WinXPMini: <https://i.postimg.cc/50BSJCK9/hiren07.jpg>

Note: My boot to Windows10PE was _much_ faster than to WinXPmini.

Win10PE looks just like "regular" Windows 10, kind of sort of:
<https://i.postimg.cc/HsGPFQSZ/hiren02.jpg>

Win10PE had access to the old system also so I could save a screenshot:
<https://i.postimg.cc/sDp0zvqV/hiren03.jpg>

9. Each boot environment has similar (but sometimes different) debug tools:
<https://i.postimg.cc/qv5N2sWS/hiren15.jpg>

For example, on the Win10PE, these were the top level tools provided:
<https://i.postimg.cc/W18WDxsC/hiren04.jpg>
o Accessories
o BCD-MBR Tools
o Computer Management
o Driver Management
o Hard Disk Tools
o Network
o Other Tools
o Removable Drive Tools
o Security
o System Tools
o Windows Recovery

Here's what the Hiren PE had in the "Hard Disk Tools" directory:
<https://i.postimg.cc/5ttP8p00/hiren05.jpg>
o Data Recovery
o Defrag
o Diagnostic
o Disk Explorer
o Imaging
o Partition Tools
o Security

Here's what the PE had in the Hard Disk Tools "Diagnostic" category:
<https://i.postimg.cc/CK6c7DB4/hiren06.jpg>
o GSmartControl
o HDDScan
o HDTune
o WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostics

For example, here are screenshots of those HDD diagnostics on Win10PE:
<https://i.postimg.cc/CK6c7DB4/hiren06.jpg>
o GSmartControl <https://i.postimg.cc/BbTFgj2D/hiren13.jpg>
o HDTune <https://i.postimg.cc/WpGqxJJq/hiren14.jpg>
o WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostics <https://i.postimg.cc/KzKrnc9r/hiren12.jpg>

Here are HDD diagnostic utilities on WinXPmini (Hirens 15.2 Boot CD):
<https://i.postimg.cc/7L7g1zk1/hiren09.jpg>
o Check Disk (chkdsk /f /x)
o CrystalDiskInfo (HDD/SSD SMART info)
o DiskView
o DiskWIpe (by Roadkill)
o HDD Capacity Restore
o HDD Low Level Format Tool
o HDD Scan (Low-level diagnostic)
o HDD Scan (Old version)
o HDD Tune (Test / Health / ErrorScan)
o Victoria (HDD Info / Test)
o Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostic
o HDDScan
o HDTune
o WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostics

Note: While MemTest86 is on the Hirams Boot CD, you can boot it separately:
o UEFI MemTest86 v8
<https://www.memtest86.com/downloads/memtest86-usb.zip>
o BIOS MemTest86 v4
<https://www.memtest86.com/downloads/memtest86-4.3.7-usb.img.zip>
That MemTest86 utility came with an "ImageUSB.exe" utility from
"Passmark.com" <http://www.passmark.com> which seems to do pretty
much whatever Rufus 3.11 did for the Hiren's Boot CD ISO
files to create a bootable USB stick.

See also:
o Windows 10 BSOD indicates a hardware problem - but what hardware is the problem?
<http://www.pcbanter.net/showthread.php?t=1110105>
<https://alt.comp.os.windows-10.narkive.com/oL7PTNKu/windows-10-bsod-indicates-a-hardware-problem-but-what-hardware-is-the-problem>
--
As always, please test & improve so all may benefit from your every action.
Message has been deleted

kate balls

Nov 16, 2021, 12:58:55 AM11/16/21
>- For more content and improvements you can also visit https://perfectessaywriting.com/

Instant Viral

Dec 1, 2021, 2:56:20 AM12/1/21
if you are looking best Instagram services provider company then you can visit https://instantviral.uk

Naveed Shahzad

Dec 3, 2021, 5:45:52 AM12/3/21
> if you can most important tech , gaming , health, trending information share this site to visit this site https://educircul.com/youtube-to-mp3-converters/

Sami Manzoor

Dec 3, 2021, 6:16:59 AM12/3/21
The Baby Formula that has no Palm Oil, and Only the Best Swiss Milk https://babylovesorganics.com.

Sami Manzoor

Dec 3, 2021, 6:18:24 AM12/3/21
On Friday, 3 December 2021 at 11:16:59 UTC, Sami Manzoor wrote:
> The Baby Formula that has no Palm Oil, and Only the Best Swiss Milk https://babylovesorganics.com.
Tech and Best Printers to buy online: https://automationone.ca

APK Chew

Dec 12, 2021, 5:52:37 AM12/12/21
If you are an Android user, you're in luck! At APKCHEW, you can download all the games you want for your Android phone or tablet!
https://apkchew.com/

one step china

Jan 26, 2022, 3:44:16 AM1/26/22
ONESTEP is a leading business solutions company located in China, serving global brands, importers, and retailers of Consumer Products in more than 60 countries since 2019.

One of the most important factors in the success of your sourcing projects, is the capability of the potential suppliers. At ONESTEP we only work with reputable factories that have passed our verification process.

Before placing an order with a new manufacturer, it is important to ensure that the supplier has adequate production capability, machinery, staff training, on job supervision, working conditions, management systems and in-house quality control practices and processes.

Pictures from the supplier website or a glossy brochure are often a far cry from the reality of the daily workings of the factory.

Our experienced sourcing team will select and assess the most suitable supplier(s) to meet your needs.

Sourcing & Procurement
Product Inspection
Freight Forwarding
Product Consolidation
Product Evaluation
Factory Audit
Product Photography & Cinematography
https://onestepchina.com/

Noor Shaad Amin

Mar 28, 2022, 12:30:53 PM3/28/22
Hi, That’s a great point, and your writing skills are awesome, I visited your blog, and it is a very nice website with great information.
https://captionsboss.com/
https://captionsboss.com/moon-captions-for-instagram/

EBREVINIL vinilos y stickers decorativos

Mar 31, 2022, 3:07:08 PM3/31/22
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. My web https://ebrevinil.com/a50-vinilos-decorativos

İnternet Hediyesi

Apr 30, 2022, 9:15:40 AM4/30/22
31 Mart 2022 Perşembe tarihinde saat 22:07:08 UTC+3 itibarıyla EBREVINIL vinilos y stickers decorativos şunları yazdı:
> Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. My web https://ebrevinil.com/a50-vinilos-decorativos
thanx you <a href="https://www.internethediyesi.com/vodafone-bedava-internet/">Vodafone Bedava İnternet</a>
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Noor Shaad Amin

May 13, 2022, 10:28:52 AM5/13/22
Here we provide some collections of https://wikifeet.mobi/ Celebrity Feet pictures. Our main goal is to keep publishing celebrity feet fetish posts. You can easily find &amp; know any celebrity feet information from this website.

SEO Crew

May 13, 2022, 7:03:36 PM5/13/22

The Baby Formula that has no Palm Oil, and Only the Best Swiss Milk https://babygrowths.com .

hamza rana

May 21, 2022, 11:21:08 AM5/21/22
If you want games and apps free mod then visit https://apkvest.com.

hamza rana

May 21, 2022, 11:21:38 AM5/21/22
On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 4:03:36 AM UTC+5, SEO Crew wrote:
> The Baby Formula that has no Palm Oil, and Only the Best Swiss Milk https://babygrowths.com .
https://apkvest.com

Real Insta

Jun 22, 2022, 2:31:18 AM6/22/22
If you want to get best Instagram service provider company, you can easily check it out at https://realinsta.net

RM Gaming

Jul 1, 2022, 1:53:47 AM7/1/22
Check Out This Blog <a href="https://www.mobilepondit.com">Mobile Price In Bangladesh</a>

RM Gaming

Jul 1, 2022, 1:54:42 AM7/1/22

owais 7osha

Jul 2, 2022, 2:43:59 AM7/2/22

owais 7osha

Jul 2, 2022, 2:45:00 AM7/2/22
On Friday, 1 July 2022 at 10:54:42 UTC+5, RM Gaming wrote:
> Check Out This Blog <a href="https://babyapk.com/">https://babyapk.com/</a>

owais 7osha

Jul 2, 2022, 2:48:17 AM7/2/22
Download the latest version of Mini Militia Mod APK and enjoy unlimited money, health ammo, and nitro with all weapons, dresses, and maps unlocked for free in this Ad-free modded gameplay.
https://minimilitiaapkmod.net/

Muhammad Adil Chaudhry

Jul 2, 2022, 12:53:53 PM7/2/22
On Saturday, July 2, 2022 at 11:48:17 AM UTC+5, owais 7osha wrote:
> Download the latest version of Mini Militia Mod APK and enjoy unlimited money, health ammo, and nitro with all weapons, dresses, and maps unlocked for free in this Ad-free modded gameplay.
> https://minimilitiaapkmod.net/
You may try out the Kinemaster MOD Apk Old Version: https://onlykinemasterapk.com/kinemaster-mod-apk-download-old-version/

hassan raza

Jul 13, 2022, 1:41:17 AM7/13/22
best mp3 ringtones https://statusluv.com/

Free vn

Jul 14, 2022, 5:46:55 AM7/14/22
remarquer La forme des mamelons au début de la grossesse en images Avant la grossesse, l'apparence du sein change pendant la grossesse en raison de l'expansion des canaux galactophores en vue de l'allaitement du fœtus, lorsque la saillie du mamelon est remarquée, cela indique la survenue d'une grossesse et au fil des jours notez que la couleur des mamelons changera de manière significative en une couleur sombre.

https://freevn.org/mamelons-formes-en-debut/

Avci koray

Jul 23, 2022, 9:19:07 AM7/23/22
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECIEVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+17086225686

Brian Rodrig

Aug 7, 2022, 9:23:12 AM8/7/22

Play Store

Aug 20, 2022, 11:42:22 PM8/20/22

oyunclub net

Aug 20, 2022, 11:44:07 PM8/20/22
Find and download thousands of the original APK, MOD APK, and Premium APK apps and games for no cost. Only available on https://oyunclubnet.com/

Wagb

Aug 20, 2022, 11:46:04 PM8/20/22
Get Free Games - MOD APK Along With All Kind of Apps from https://downloadwagb.com/

In Gujranwala

Aug 20, 2022, 11:46:59 PM8/20/22
Get Premium APKs & Games mods for Android from https://ezimod.com/

Wagbapk

Aug 20, 2022, 11:48:45 PM8/20/22
WAGBAPK - A blog for MOD Games & Premium Apps from https://wagbapk.com/

Mod Apk

Aug 20, 2022, 11:51:44 PM8/20/22
Happy Mod Apk Provides Mod Apk Free For Android visit: https://happymodapk.co/

Muhammad Asif

Aug 20, 2022, 11:53:11 PM8/20/22
MADFUT 22 MOD APK (Unlimited Money/Coins, All Cards and Trade Unlocked), Download the latest version for Android and iOS with a direct link https://oyunclubnet.com/mad-fut-22/

Najam Awan

Sep 20, 2022, 9:54:19 PM9/20/22
GRE PREPARATION IN LAHORE - A standardized test, the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) measures verbal, mathematical and analytical writing skills of students aspiring to undergo their graduate studies abroad. The test intends to aid graduate schools (of all fields other than business) in assessing an applicant’s potential for advanced study. Most universities in the US, while inviting applications for MS programs, ask for GRE® scores.

Najam Awan

Sep 20, 2022, 9:55:20 PM9/20/22
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 6:54:19 AM UTC+5, Najam Awan wrote:
> GRE PREPARATION IN LAHORE - A standardized test, the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) measures verbal, mathematical and analytical writing skills of students aspiring to undergo their graduate studies abroad. The test intends to aid graduate schools (of all fields other than business) in assessing an applicant’s potential for advanced study. Most universities in the US, while inviting applications for MS programs, ask for GRE® scores.
https://x-effective.com.pk

husnain abbas

Nov 5, 2022, 11:07:38 AM11/5/22
Get the latest updates of seriale turcesti subtitrat in Romana on our website daily.
https://tvpenet.fun/

i 4 !RFAN

Nov 15, 2022, 7:58:57 AM11/15/22
https://maps.google.se/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.ru/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.ro/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.pt/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.pl/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.no/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.nl/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.it/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.hu/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.fr/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.fi/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.es/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.dk/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.de/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.cz/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com.vn/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com.ua/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com.tw/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com.tr/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com.sg/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com.ph/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com.mx/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com.hk/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com.br/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com.au/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.com.ar/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.co.za/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.co.uk/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.co.th/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.co.nz/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.co.jp/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.co.in/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.co.id/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.ch/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.ca/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.be/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
https://maps.google.at/url?q=https://revenuequest.net
[...]

9xMovies4u Com

Dec 1, 2022, 1:10:19 PM12/1/22
The online streaming platform leaked lots of Hollywood, Bollywood films, TV shows and web series. https://moviesverse.io/

9xMovies4u Com

Dec 28, 2022, 5:57:02 AM12/28/22
You can easily watch Bollywood movies, Hollywood movies, Hindi dubbed movies, Punjabi movies, Tamil movies, web series and TV serials from this website - https://vegamovies.co.com/

Muhammad Adil Chaudhry

Mar 6, 2023, 12:32:47 PM3/6/23
On Saturday, July 2, 2022 at 9:53:53 PM UTC+5, Muhammad Adil Chaudhry wrote:
You must try out the best video editor inshot without watermark apk: https://inshotproapkdl.com/ premium unlocked version for Android.

Evan Khan Imran

Mar 9, 2023, 2:49:52 AM3/9/23
If you do decide to download movies, there are a few ways to go about it. One popular method is to use a torrent client, such as <a href="https://moviesverse.com.in/">MoviesVerse</a> or BitTorrent. To download a movie using a torrent client, you'll need to find a torrent file for the movie you want to download. You can search for these files on websites like The Pirate Bay or 1337x.

Faheem Lashari

Apr 25, 2023, 8:22:42 PM4/25/23
Rice Purity Test is a 100-question survey that assesses the participants’ supposed degree of innocence in worldly matters. https://rice-purity-test.net/

Full Programlar İndir

Jun 3, 2023, 9:58:50 PM6/3/23

Mini Mil

Jul 17, 2023, 2:38:23 AM7/17/23
On Sunday, 4 June 2023 at 06:58:50 UTC+5, Full Programlar İndir wrote:
> 6 Mart 2023 Pazartesi tarihinde saat 20:32:47 UTC+3 itibarıyla Muhammad Adil Chaudhry şunları yazdı:
if you are having issue in downloading mini militia mod apk then I suggest you to visit at https://mini-militia.com/mini-militia-mods/mini-militia-apk-mod-version/ to download it's mod version because I also download mini militia mod apk from here yesterday.
Message has been deleted

fuu tann

Aug 16, 2023, 10:46:49 PM8/16/23
If you want to download online videos in MP4 format, you can try these products.
https://keepstreams.com/ja/fanza-downloader
https://keepstreams.com/ja/hulu-downloader

Google Analytics

Aug 21, 2023, 7:23:42 AM8/21/23
Perfect Picture Lawn & Landscape Services – Waco Landscaping Design Company
https://landscapewaco.com/

Apk Chowa

Sep 27, 2023, 2:50:12 AM9/27/23
https://apkchowa.com is a apk library site to stored apk file from playstore. So Download App and games directy without google playstore

Apk Chowa

Sep 27, 2023, 2:51:35 AM9/27/23
On Monday, August 21, 2023 at 5:23:42 PM UTC+6, Google Analytics wrote:
> On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 7:46:49 AM UTC+5, fuu tann wrote:
> https://apkchowa.com Apkchowa is a apk library site to stored apk file from playstore. So Download App and games directy without google playstore

Asad seo

Oct 9, 2023, 4:42:24 AM10/9/23
CrystalAsset stands out as a wealth management firm committed to helping clients achieve their financial goals in the USA and Canada. Visit https://crystalasset.com to learn more

alekss lisovs

Oct 9, 2023, 10:56:38 AM10/9/23
9 Ekim 2023 Pazartesi tarihinde saat 11:42:24 UTC+3 itibarıyla Asad seo şunları yazdı:
> CrystalAsset stands out as a wealth management firm committed to helping clients achieve their financial goals in the USA and Canada. Visit https://crystalasset.com to learn more
thanx you
https://www.bedavakodlar.com/netflix-hesaplari/
https://www.bedavakodlar.com/valorant-vp-kodlari/

Michael K. Williams

Oct 11, 2023, 5:24:58 AM10/11/23
Are you looking for the best place to buy electric bikes online at discounted prices? Then you may want to visit https://jaxban.eu/ the best online retail shop of top electric bikes from renown bike manufacturers such as Trek, Santa Cruz bikes, Specialized bikes, <a href="https://jaxban.eu/brand/cube-bikes-for-sale/">cube bikes</a>, Cannondale bikes, Haibikes and much more. <a href="https://jaxban.eu/product-tag/gravel-bikes-for-sale-online/">Buy Gravel bikes online</a>, see our collection of gravel bikes for sale, specialized gravel bikes for sale, electric bikes for sale, giant bikes for sale, etc.

Mini Mil

Oct 17, 2023, 2:30:04 AM10/17/23
Hi everyone, Thanks for starting this discussion and I also would like to add own insight by sharing this https://gbinstaa.com site to you.

SaHiL Saifi

Nov 1, 2023, 11:50:42 AM11/1/23
On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 12:00:04 PM UTC+5:30, Mini Mil wrote:
> Hi everyone, Thanks for starting this discussion and I also would like to add own insight by sharing this https://gbinstaa.com site to you.
The age of 33 was a crucial year in the life of Prophet Muhammad as it marked the beginning of his prophetic mission. The revelations he received during this time laid the foundation for the beliefs and practices of Islam. Despite facing opposition, the message of monotheism and the call to justice and morality continued to spread among the early converts.
If you have any more specific questions or would like to know about events in Prophet Muhammad's life after the first revelation, please feel free to ask.

TIktok Plus

Dec 11, 2023, 2:50:01 AM12/11/23
On Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 8:23:25 AM UTC+6, Arlen Holder wrote:
> [...]
> <https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/stress-test-cpu-pc-guide,5461-13.html>
>
> o 15 Best Tools to Stress Test Your PC
> <https://www.gearprimer.com/technology/best-tools-stress-test-pc-cpu-ram-gpu/>
>
> o 16 Best Tools To Stress Test Your PC
> <https://www.rankred.com/best-tools-stress-test-pc-cpu-gpu-ram/>
>
> o The 11 Best Tools to Stress Test Your PC
> <https://techguided.com/best-tools-to-stress-test-p-cpu-ram-gpu/>
>
> o 8 Best Tools for Stress Testing your PC
> <https://premiumbuilds.com/guides/best-tools-for-stress-testing-pc-cpu-gpu-ram/>
>
> o Best Tools To Stress Test Your PC: RAM & CPU Stress Tests
> <https://www.wepc.com/how-to/stress-test-cpu-ram/>
> etc.
>
> When hunting for bear, bring along plenty of high-grain ammo!
> --
> The great thing about identifying BSOD causes is there are so many of them.
Hi, I'm Louise Dennis, mastermind behind TikTokPlus. Transforming TikTok, one app at a time. Discover more at https://tiktokplus.net!

TIktok Plus

Dec 11, 2023, 2:51:11 AM12/11/23

Eylül Online

Jan 1, 2024, 4:04:49 PMJan 1
14 Mayıs 2022 Cumartesi tarihinde saat 02:03:36 UTC+3 itibarıyla SEO Crew şunları yazdı:
> The Baby Formula that has no Palm Oil, and Only the Best Swiss Milk https://babygrowths.com .

Halina JArry

Jan 3, 2024, 5:52:41 AMJan 3
nice article https://mbwhatshub.com/