In either forum, quite frankly

1 view

manoj

Jan 23, 2010, 6:14:57 AM1/23/10

In either forum, quite frankly, the vast majority of the topics are so
old that no one would be responding to them anyway, in which case
there's nothing wrong with read-only. If any of those topics have a
need to arise again, it's probably easier for someone to just start up
a new topic here instead.

Making just one forum also makes life a lot simpler for discussions
that relate to phpBB, bu

--
manoj

Hot-text

Jan 23, 2010, 6:27:30 PM1/23/10
manoj

phpBB I like the cgi more then the PHP and we do not need it easier ......we
here to help you setup win98

Now I have to setup A win98 today on a Compaq PRESARIO 5070
I have a LG CD-RW DRIVE MODEL GCE-8340B for F Drive
AND a SAMSUNG SV2042H 20.4GB for my C Drive
I am going Put a New win98 CD on a Seagate ST34323A 4.0GB for D Drive
after setup win98 Then F Drive anther setup XANDROS Linux on D Drive
manoj will this work!!

"manoj" <manoj....@news.win98banter.com> wrote in message