Power Scheme settings

Sun

Jul 20, 2006, 3:15:01 PM7/20/06
I select settings in the Powere Scheme under Power Management Properties in
Display Properties diaglogue box. When I restart the computer, which is
often, the setting are lost and I have to keep resetting them with each
restart. If anyone can tell me how I can fix this so I do not have to keep
resetting the Power Scheme settings each time I restart the computer I would
be very thankful.
--
Sun

Richard G. Harper

Jul 20, 2006, 5:28:26 PM7/20/06
Are you logging onto the computer by hitting the ESC key when the user name
shows up?

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgha...@gmail.com

"Sun" <S...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Sun

Jul 22, 2006, 6:14:01 PM7/22/06
Hi Richard, no this is not my problem, as I do not log onto the computer.
There are just the two of us, hubby and me, and we have it set so that we do
not have to log on and off. If you can think of something else that sure
would help. By the way, either something with my computer is not functioning
with this newsgroup site, or there is an issue with the site, as when I click
'notify me of replies', I get the message 'notification failed - try again
later'. I also get this same message when I click the link in my email.
Perhaps you have had experience with this? I'm new to posting on a
newsgroup, so perhaps there is a way to email the webmaster, that I have not
found as of yet. Thank you Richard, for replying to my query. ~Sun
--
Sun