nic for laptop

Wesley & Paula Blank

May 12, 2001, 7:08:58 PM5/12/01
Would someone please recommend a network card for my Dell Inspiron 5000
laptop?

Thanks

Wes

val harrop

May 12, 2001, 9:12:45 PM5/12/01

Wesley & Paula Blank <wes...@flash.net> wrote in message

I have been using a 3Com 3CCFE575BT-D that I ordered with My I-7000 for a
couple of years and never had a problem with it. It is 10/100 cardbus. I
sure recommend using a cardbus card in a cardbus slot and not a type 2 which
should be backwards compatible but is not always.

Val

Steve Winograd

May 14, 2001, 3:13:01 AM5/14/01
In article <eMivvhz2AHA.956@tkmsftngp07>, "Wesley & Paula Blank"

I'm very pleased with the Netgear FA510c 32-bit CardBus network card
that I put in my Inspiron 5000e a couple of weeks ago.

I recommend asking in the alt.sys.pc-clone.dell and comp.sys.laptops
groups, too.
--
Best Wishes,
Steve Winograd

Steve's Networking FAQ - Updated April 29, 2001
http://www.sohointer.net/winograd/faq.htm

Todd

May 14, 2001, 8:53:33 AM5/14/01
I have had good success with Xircom's Realport Ethernet Card/Modem.

bska...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2012, 12:16:22 PM9/4/12
The Galaxy S2 was recently announced as the manufacturer's best selling smartphone, and is fast becoming the handset of choice for those who are looking for an alternative to the iPhone 4S.
.http://latestmobileforyou.blogspot.in/