Only Windows updates displayed by MSInfo

Andrew

Jan 19, 2006, 5:18:02 AM1/19/06
Only windows updates are displayed by my msconfig32 (in Win98SE). My
msinfo32.exe is v4.10.2222 of 5-5-99, 140KB.
Accompanying msinfo.inf (32 KB) and msinfo32.ini (empty) are of 22-12-99.
In addition, MSInfo Tool shows only DirectX diagnostics button available.
It's likely that this problem existed from the very beginning.
How can I gain/regain full functionality of Msinfo32.exe?