OE6 Address Book Can be Accessed by Different Identities

1 view

Arnold Baxter

Mar 8, 2015, 2:35:58 PM3/8/15
I have set up OE6 with 2 identities, each with its own separate address book. I noticed today that I can search and find a name in either addrbk from within either identity. Also, when I export an addressbk from one identity to hard drive for backup, each one contains all the info from both identities combined.

Is there something I'm missing about how to keep these 2 identities separate, including the address book access?

Thanks in advance.

Arnold