ScanReg/restore-all backups not started

1 view

Vic

Jun 13, 2007, 10:21:01 AM6/13/07
When i look at my scanreg cab files for restoring they all say " not
started"
How can i get my system to backup the registry automatically?

I ran msconfig and scanregistry is checked and then i went back to
scanreg/restore in dos and all 5 backups say not started.

Something is stopping those backups from starting.

OK, In windows 98 when i hit F8 at startup and get the start menu
then select the command prompt.
Then after that I type scanreg/restore and i get 5 backups to
restore windows- my issue is all backups say
"not started"
When windows98 came up and i went to Start>Run and typed msconfig and
went to the startup tab
ScanRegistry was selected.

Can anyone help me?