my folders on drive are not accessible after copied from a old disk to new disk

phps...@gmail.com

May 28, 2006, 3:08:57 PM5/28/06

This is a pecular probel, I have encounter first time.

I have seagate harddisk with 80 gb(FAT) and lots of data in it. OS is
windows XP with out service pack.

I purchased new hard disk of 160 gb(NTFS). I have made partions of
(c:,d:,E:,F:) 160 gb disk and copied the data from old 80 gb to 160GB.

I have copied some of the 80 GB data to new 160 gb d: and some to F:

The problem is:

When I click on The F: of 160 gb. Its lists directories on it. When I
click a particualr directory it is saying The folder is not acessible.

Can any one please help me to get acess to the data on 160Gb F: .

Is this virus?. or Incompatible file formats?

Thanks in advance,
Sharma