How to display a dummy printer in print property sheets of any reporting application?

suresh

Dec 26, 2007, 1:46:18 AM12/26/07
I have learned all the basics about virtual printer development from
OSROnline and Windows DDK... Now i am going to develop a image printer
or Virtual printer for Windows platform.... The stage is to display a
dummy printer driver in almost any reporting application's PRINT
PROPERTY SHEET.... So please any body help me in knowing how to add a
dummy printer to Control panel's "printers and faxes" sheet and then
display it in all the reporting applications...