Page Not Found or DNS error after several minutes of use

Bill Snow

Feb 20, 2007, 1:33:25 PM2/20/07
After several minutes of browsing I am no longer able to connect to the
internet or probably more correctly cannot connect to other sites. I have
other access with email and newsgroups that work fine during all of this but
just not able to bring up any sites.

I am running Win98SE on an old Dell GX-1 in Arizona with COX Cable. They
will not give any assistance. They say because Microsoft stopped supporting
Win 98 they are not going to either.

Any response will be appreciated.

Bill Snow