web browsers losing http access

RR

Dec 20, 2006, 6:01:13 PM12/20/06
after about a minute, the web browsers are not able to connect to the
internet. I have other access with yahoo messenger and newsgroups but
just not HTTP port 80 access. What could be doing this. Has something
gone corrupted with the DHCP? Too much spyware? Would reloading the NIC
drivers help ?

Teddi Bear

Dec 23, 2006, 5:05:55 PM12/23/06
Sounds like you have a virus in the boot sector of the hd.

Bill Snow

Feb 20, 2007, 11:45:18 AM2/20/07
I am having the same problem. Did any one find a solution?
I am running Win98SE on an old Dell GX-1 in Arizona with COX Cable. They
will not give any assistance because Microsoft stopped supporting Win 98
they are not going to either.

Hope you found an answer. Any response will be appreciated.

Bill

"RR" <r...@yourspamblocked.com> wrote in message