Need help with fatal exception error message

eustac...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2006, 12:04:14 PM8/21/06
Hi all. I need help to find a solution to a Windows 98 SE Fatal
Exception error message that I'm getting after bootup. It gets to the
Desktop then the blue screen appears with the following message:

"A fatal exception 00 has occurred at 0028:C023D8A3 in VXD VDD(09) +
00001803. The current application will be terminated"

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Scott

AZApoker

Aug 25, 2006, 1:53:43 PM8/25/06

thanatoid

Aug 31, 2006, 4:02:22 PM8/31/06
"AZApoker" <eliteg...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> check
> http://www.helpwithwindows.com/techfiles/fatal-0e-errors.htm
> l might help you there.
>

> John Boe
> www.azapoker.com

Or google for the error phrase. I've found answers that way.