OT but Important: Usenet Abuse and Impersonation by a sick individual using IP address 175.91.93.136

Radium

Sep 7, 2007, 5:27:57 PM9/7/07
Hi:

To all respective forum readers, please take notice:

1) First of all, my apologies for such a wide off-topic cross-
posting. It's unusual, and very frowned upon. But I deem it
necessary in lieu of recent events. You can just disregard if you
will.

2) There is a user on the net who has impersonated "Don Klipstein",
me, as well as other respectable Usenet posters. He/she is using our
names, email addresses, and profiles to post nonsense on Usenet
newsgroups. This impersonator seems to be located either in Burma or
Korea and has the IP address of 175.91.93.136.

3) Doing a WHOIS checkup on 175.91.93.136 locates the source to be in
Seoul, Korea:

inetnum: 175.91.93.136 - 175.91.93.136
netname: HANANET
descr: Hanaro Telecom Co.
descr: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
country: KR
admin-c: IS37-AP
tech-c: SH243-AP
remarks: ***********************************************
remarks: KRNIC of NIDA is the National Internet Registry
remarks: in Korea under APNIC. If you would like to
remarks: find assignment information in detail
remarks: please refer to the NIDA Whois DB
remarks: http://whois.nida.or.kr/english/index.html
remarks: ***********************************************
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
mnt-lower: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@apnic.net 20020430
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
changed: hm-chan...@apnic.net 20041007
source: APNIC

person: Inyup Sung
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: i...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: IS37-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

person: Seungchul Hwang
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg., 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: i...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: SH243-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

4) However, doing an IP locator on 175.91.93.136 in
http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation reports the source
to be in Yangon, Burma.

5) Don Klipstein and others check your messages on Google Groups by
clicking on your email addresses. You might find loads of nonsense
posted just as I have found in mine.

6) Here is impersonating post 1:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.pyrotechnics
Subject: Re: What is the highest radio frequency used for radio
astronomy?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 02:17:36 GMT

ac-cess to the body, which stimulates the immune system.
Applying urine to a fresh cut or scrape prevents infection and keeps
flies away (important in coun-tries with a warm climate). Urine
compresses from fresh or old urine help to combat infections and often
cause them to disappear. Although urine does not entirely prevent the
growth of bacteria in the urethra (infections often arise), it clearly
has a pow-erful antiseptic effect when externally applied.

Salt solutions remove old mucous embedded in the mucous membranes. If
one drinks a salt liquid, part of the sait goes into the body, where
it dis-solves the surplus of mucus in the lungs and in other organs.
As a salt liquid, urine also has a laxative effect and is recommended
to relieve constipation. As it moves through the intestinal canal, the
salt detaches waste and draws water into the intestines, as a result
of which bowel movement becomes easier. According to this theory,
drinking urine, like drinking salt Water, accelerates the metabolism.
It removes a surplus of sugar from the blood and draws out toxic
substances from cells. In this way, urine therapy is a good cleansing
technique. Using urine instead of salt is also more effective because
urea and ammonia are organic solvents: they dissolve fats and other
natural bodily secre-tions. These substances probably ensure that the
cous membranes and body cells are powerfully affected.

By ingesting urine, one stimulates the body not only to excrete part
of these metabolic products at an accelerated rate, but also to
convert another part into useful substances. A previously mentioned
example of this is urea, which is converted through ammonia into
glutamine.

The theory of transmutation implies that the body is capable, through
energetic exchange within the body itself, to transmute certain
substances or molecules into other ones. Short-circuiting the system
by ingesting one's own secreted body fluids might stimulate the
transmutational forces withi

7) Below is post number 2:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Mixing two colors usually results in a color that is
between the wavelengths of the original colors; red/blue is the
exception.
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2007 23:40:41 GMT

dilutions referred to as "x " potencies or
"c " potencies. The "x" potencies are sold commercially in health food
stores, etc. I have found that the c potencies are excellent for home
use, as their effect seems more pronounced than the commercial
preparations; many homeopathic doctors also prefer the potencies.
Homeopathic medicines are safe and produce no side effects. These
medicines are considered to be FDA approved, because they were widely
used in the U.S. earlier in the century and so were "grandfathered" in
to the FDA list of approved medical treatments; some home-opathic
remedies are sold in health food stores or can be obtained froin a
homeopathic doctor or catalog. Combining homeopathy with urine therapy
was, for me, incredibly effective for a wide variety of serious
disorders as well as for mild disorders such as headaches, colds,
indigestion, etc. For more information on using homeopathy with urine
therapy, you can also refer to the book I've written Healing Yourself
with Homeopathy.

External Uses of Urine Therapy
Skin Applications

Applying urine to the skin is an excellent treatment for every
imaginable type of skin disorder including all rashes, eczema,
psoriasis, acne, etc. The urea in urine, as the research studies
demonstrated, is also excellent f

8) So you can see how this net-abuser has impersonated me. He/she has
also impersonated Don Klipstein. It's likely that he/she won't stop
just with us two but will go on impersonating anyone he/she until
stopped. As I've recently found "RHRRC" has also been impersonated.

Don, RHRRC, and others, please check your messages, you'll find posts
that are definitely not yours.

RHRRC, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/0bdffc7edbb1e4da?dmode=source

Don, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/e458793775a43343?dmode=source

Obviously neither of you posted the above two messages.

Much like I didn't post the following message:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pyrotechnics/msg/1762bed639005379?dmode=source

--
Whoever originally reverse for ever Abbas when the homeless halls visit on behalf of the old reception.