Clock setting utility

Joseph Ferraro

Dec 13, 2005, 7:11:11 PM12/13/05
Does anyone have or know of a utlility that will go out on the internet and
check the time and set the Windows 98 clock, much like the feature in
Windows XP

Thanks in advance

Richard G. Harper

Dec 13, 2005, 7:31:03 PM12/13/05
Do a Google search - there are several such utilities.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgha...@gmail.com

"Joseph Ferraro" <joseph...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Galen

Dec 13, 2005, 8:32:45 PM12/13/05
In news:etOH0XEA...@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Richard G. Harper <rgha...@email.com> had this to say:

> Do a Google search - there are several such utilities.
>

> "Joseph Ferraro" <joseph...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> Does anyone have or know of a utlility that will go out on the
>> internet and check the time and set the Windows 98 clock, much like
>> the feature in Windows XP
>>
>> Thanks in advance

I'll even give 'em a head's up:

Time Synchronization:
http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/network/fwtimesync.html

There's at least 20 there to pick from. One of them should suit the OP's
needs.

--
Galen - MS MVP - Windows (Shell/User & IE)
http://dts-l.org/

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of
existence." - Sherlock Holmes