98sedos

1 view

Teddi Bear

Dec 18, 2006, 11:17:24 AM12/18/06
I don't know if this the right group to ask my question but here
goes, I have an older machine that I use for older games that require
dos to run, I did a clean install and installed win98se, I installed
the video drivers and monitor drivers and the like, I installed
several of the games I play on the machine, however when I click on
shutdown and restart in msdos mode all I get is a blinking cursor,
this is the first time this has ever happened and I'm at a loss to
understand why, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

RR

Dec 20, 2006, 5:46:52 PM12/20/06

Where did you get the Windows installation CD from? Is it OEM or from
Compaq or Dell or?

RR

Dec 20, 2006, 5:47:43 PM12/20/06
Teddi Bear wrote:

Is your computer from Compaq?

Teddi Bear

Dec 23, 2006, 4:15:26 PM12/23/06
The disk is oem and I build my own machines.