Looking for Bad Dog Screen Saver

Jeanette Harper

Sep 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/3/99
My daughter-in-law has this screen saver on her Mac and want's it on her PC
Anyome know where to find it?

jeanete harper

Ovidiu Popa

Sep 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/3/99
Hi, Jeannete.

A search on a major FTP site may help in finding something similar. As far
as I know, there is no way to use a Mac screen saver on PCs.

Ovidiu Popa
MS-MVP (DTS)

Bill James

Sep 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/3/99
You can get Bad Dog screen saver for PC - my wife has it on her's. It is
not a regular Windows screen saver, but an After Dark add-on. Check out
http://www.berksys.com/products/afterdark/

Bill James

Jeanette Harper wrote in message ...

>My daughter-in-law has this screen saver on her Mac and want's it on her PC
>Anyome know where to find it?
>

>jeanete harper

Robert Feldman

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99
Jeanette, as some of the other posters have already stated, Bad Dog is an
After Dark add-on and cannot run by itself without the After Dark engine
being installed first. She might as well go ahead and buy After Dark Deluxe
PC version for Win95 from a reputable reseller. A good place would be
Software, etc. I got it around two years ago, it has the complete
collection of all their best screen savers, including Bad Dog and is quite
reasonably priced for all that you get, usually between $20 and $30. After
she she has it and it is installed, she can surf over to Berkeley Systems
website (address already given by other posters), download more add-ons and
also find some cool games and some other freebies, e.g,, You Don't Know
Jack, all versions. It is most unfortunate that they discontinued
distribution of After Dark, Star Trek Edition. That was a really cool one
too. Hope I've been of some help.

Bob

Don Laliberte

Sep 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/6/99
In Message-id: <eXPv16d9#GA.196@cppssbbsa05>, Jeanette Harper
(jean...@intrnet.net) wrote:

>My daughter-in-law has this screen saver on her
>Mac and want's it on her PC
>Anyome know where to find it?

I believe that "Bad Dog" is one of the screen savers made by After Dark. (I
used to have it, and it was clever.) You can probably find a Windows version
in a retail computer store, but I don't know how much it costs. It usually
comes as part of a package of screen savers

You can find out more about them at:

http://www.berksys.com/products/afterdark

Good Luck,
Don