fat file system help

ashish

Nov 4, 2009, 3:33:52 PM11/4/09
is there any link which describe fat,fat16,fat32 file system format

Tim Slattery

Nov 4, 2009, 4:07:03 PM11/4/09
"ashish" <akohl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>is there any link which describe fat,fat16,fat32 file system format

The FAT32 spec is here:
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/system/platform/firmware/fatgen.mspx

Look at the text above the license agreement box, it tells briefly
what the differences between FAT12, FAT16, and FAT32 are.

--
Tim Slattery
Slatt...@bls.gov

Rick

Nov 4, 2009, 5:07:34 PM11/4/09
ashish wrote:
> is there any link which describe fat,fat16,fat32 file system format

Have you tried Google?

98 Guy

Nov 4, 2009, 8:38:12 PM11/4/09
ashish wrote:

> is there any link which describe fat,fat16,fat32 file system format

So far, you are getting pathetic answers. Yes, you should do some basic
searching on google. But if you're going to post some answers, they
might as well be useful:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_Allocation_Table

http://cquirke.mvps.org/9x/fat.htm

Rick

Nov 5, 2009, 8:14:02 AM11/5/09
get a life

98 Guy

Nov 5, 2009, 6:57:09 PM11/5/09
Rick wrote:

> > So far, you are getting pathetic answers.

> get a life

What the f*ck is your problem, you ass-wipe?

If you post shit as an answer, you get called on it. Don't be a baby
about it.

ashish

Nov 7, 2009, 4:48:54 AM11/7/09
Thanks all
Thanks for provodong useful links
"ashish" <akohl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Hot-text

Nov 7, 2009, 8:24:47 PM11/7/09

fat, fat 16, fat 32 file system format

No FAT 64

A GOOD LINK Always I Yahoo it RICK!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_Allocation_Table
File Allocation Table or FAT is a computer file system architecture now
widely used on most computer systems and most memory cards, such as those
used with digital cameras.

mm that why Windows look lakes a PICTURE.

And RICK we Bing MSN here not Goodge LOOL.
http://www.bing.com/
#1 on Bing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FAT_file_system
File Allocation Table - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
File Allocation Table or FAT is a computer file system architecture now
widely used on most computer systems and most memory cards, such as those
used with digital cameras.

Why I Bing //
Bing the " HOUSTON # 1 MINPIN "

DAM \\\ 98 GUY /// I'm #1