NOTE--Regarding my Updates CD

Gary S. Terhune

Dec 28, 2007, 3:29:01 PM12/28/07
In the 2 CDs set of WIN99/98SE/ME Updates I make available by mail (email
updates_at_grystmill.com for more information), I neglected to include
Windows 98 Service Pack 1 which includes some system updates and all the Y2K
stuff. I have made the WIN98SP1 available on my website and will include it
in my package when I make the next sets of CDs. Meanwhile, I will leave this
SP up on my site "forever".

http://grystmill.com/downloads/win98sp1.zip

Angel

Dec 28, 2007, 6:16:08 PM12/28/07
Hi Gary,

I tried to go to your site with that old small computer (dial up). I kept
getting the 'page could not be found' error page. I then downloaded the
Win98SP1. I burned it into a disk and When I tried to install it, I kept
getting the message 'This update is not designed for this version of
Windows'.

Angel

"Gary S. Terhune" <none> wrote in message
: In the 2 CDs set of WIN99/98SE/ME Updates I make available by mail (email

:

Gary S. Terhune

Dec 29, 2007, 2:31:35 AM12/29/07
It's not for Windows 98 Second Edition, Angel. It's only for the original
flavor of Win98.

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS-MVP Shell/User