Re: Audio Compression Advisor – online recommendationson bit rate and sampling rate selection

1 view
Message has been deleted

98 Guy

May 6, 2011, 9:20:05 AM5/6/11
Sevana Oy wrote:

> Recording large amount of audio always requires a proper selection
> of sampling frequency and bit rate to optimize storage and quality
> of the recording.

Can you explain why you made this posting to the usenet newsgroup

microsoft.public.win98.disks.general

which is a dead group with no postings or traffic?

What does compressing audio have to do with this newsgroup anyways?

I am posting this to microsoft.public.win98.disks.general as well as
sending it to you as an e-mail. Please come back to
microsoft.public.win98.disks.general and post your reply here so we can
have a public discussion about your post and the reasons behind it.

And why did your post originate from a Russian IP address?

ISP KOLTUSHSKY INTERNET LTD
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Sevana Oy

May 7, 2011, 3:10:44 PM5/7/11
I have to ask for apologies... I am subcontracted by Sevana Oy for
Internet marketing and I made a mistake by doing the posting to this
group. I will report to Sevana management about my mistake and promise
not misuse the group.

Being subcontracted also explains my IP address: some companies
subcontract Indians and some Russians.

Again please accept my apologies!