Flash Drives on Windows 98

০টি ভিউ
প্রথম অপঠিত মেসেজটিতে চলে আসুন

Jim in Spokane

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ ফেব, ২০০৯, ১২:৪৮:০২ PM২৬/২/০৯
প্রাপক
I just bought a laptop. I have many files on my Windows 98 computer that I
would like to have on my new computer. I can‘t figure out how to get them
over to it. It‘s been suggested that I get a flash drive, but I can’t find
one that will work with Windows 98.. The old computer has a floppy drive and
a USB port, but it can’t burn CDs. The new computer has a CD drive, but no
floppy drive. I managed to e-mail myself some files, but this is very
tedious and limited as to the size of the file. I also tried copying files
from diskettes to a CD on a computer at the library that has both kinds of
drives, but a lot of files are too big to put on a diskette. Does anybody
have a solution? I'd really like to go with a flash drive. Is there any way
a flash drive can be made to work on both a Windows 98 computer and a Vista
computer?

Jeff Richards

পড়া হয়নি,
৬ মার্চ, ২০০৯, ৩:৪৮:৫৮ AM৬/৩/০৯