Isn?t the Internet Great?

1 view

Kuizi...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2007, 2:15:51 PM9/26/07
Isn?t it great living in the information age? What would we do without
the Internet? Those of us who can remember the days before the
Internet grew to what it is today will remember that having a computer
error then was far more problematic than it is today because it was
much harder to get support. Whilst the problems today are more
complicated, at least there are resources like these to help you get
through them without spending an arm and a leg. We have to be thankful
for small mercies and approach the problem with as cool a head as
possible taking solace in the fact that ?this too will pass? and you
won?t even remember it a year from now.Scan your computer for
ErrorsFor Free!http://errors.www-marketingpros.com