Windows ME error

Racker_CRO

Jan 25, 2001, 3:46:38 PM1/25/01

Well I have a question. Every time I start my computer windows hangs up
during boot. What I mean is I get the blue background and then my monitor
flashes and another blue screen appears displaying follownig message:

An error has occured.To continue:

Press Enter to return to Windows,or

Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart your computer. If you do this you will lose
any unsaved information in all open applications.

Error: 0E : 0187 : BFF73F51

Press any key to continue.

Now this happedns after 2 or 3 trys and sometimes when I press Enter it
continues to load up, and sometimes just hangs.
Send me your answer to Racke...@yahoo.com
Please help me, and thanks in advance.