Windows ME _Restore and Low Disk Space message

Racker_CRO

Jan 7, 2001, 1:50:01 PM1/7/01
I have Win ME and i have two disks C and D. Now my system disk is C (of
course), but I have _Restore folder on both disks. Can I disable it for D
disk and how?

Another problem is how can I turn of "Low Disk Space" message in Windows ME?

E mail me at Racke...@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance !

Shimek

Jan 7, 2001, 3:57:41 PM1/7/01
Listajuchi jubilarac PCchip i narafski, najnovije i opet briljantno
izdanje BUGatija, utvrdih da, Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:50:01 +0100,
"Racker_CRO" <Racke...@yahoo.com> pishe u tekstu:

Eh [to ti je jeyik_ Mislim da si ne[to presko;io kad si prevodio s
na[eg na taj op'epro[ireni [kotski languague <(

--
Shimek von Chakovec

VlKra...@inet.hr

Gary Terhune

Jan 7, 2001, 5:36:10 PM1/7/01
The _Restore older on D:\ is a small folder that contains a DAT file (listing, I think, the files in the folder) and to folders, Extract and TEMP that is use during Restore. That's all. Even on a partition that contains all my apps, and is 6 GB, that folder is 4 KB.

With regard to the low diskspace message... Are you low on disk space? If not, running Scandisk should probably fix that. If there's still a discrepancy, are you using Norton Utilities, by chance? Particularly the Protected Recycle Bin? That thing may have filled our entire drive, without Windows being able to see the files. All it knows is that the space is off-limits.

Lastly, that message is, I believe, part of the Disk Cleanup program. I think there's an option to turn it off.
--
Gary Terhune
MS MVP-DTS

Racker_CRO

Jan 11, 2001, 5:30:27 PM1/11/01
E papak, baj d vej ja sam pisao na engleskom jer je poslano na neke strane
newse, pa tek toliko da znas.
Ha, od kud si cudi me da znas kaj je komp i newsi.

Die with your sheat in your mouth,
And your dick in your mama.

Racker

"Shimek" <VlKra...@inet.hr> wrote in message

Shimek

Jan 12, 2001, 9:32:27 AM1/12/01
Obznanjujući cijelom usenetu biserje znanja, Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:30:27
+0100, "Racker_CRO" <Racke...@yahoo.com> piše :

>E papak, baj d vej ja sam pisao na engleskom jer je poslano na neke strane
>newse, pa tek toliko da znas.
>Ha, od kud si cudi me da znas kaj je komp i newsi.
>
>Die with your sheat in your mouth,
>And your dick in your mama.

pljuc, pljuc...

Gary Terhune

Jan 12, 2001, 11:11:01 AM1/12/01
This might bee an excellent time to ask Microsoft to henceforth prevent cross-posting to this server from outside newsgroups, methinks.

Can we have some class here, you two?

--
Gary Terhune
MS MVP-DTS