Just saying thanks.

1 view

Euclides Zoto

Jan 18, 2015, 6:57:55 PM1/18/15
To the guys who still have websites running devoted to Dos and Windows
3.1. I still visit them and enjoy them. Still one of the few still
running WFW 3.11 and Windows 3.1.

EZoto

sctvguy1

Jan 19, 2015, 2:29:55 PM1/19/15
Didn't you also run OS/2?

Euclides Zoto

Jan 19, 2015, 4:40:48 PM1/19/15
Yes. I still have 2 computers running full OS/2. OS/2 warp 3 on my
Microchannel and OS/2 warp 4 with the updates on a Dell server. I use NT
3.51 and aix on my 9595.

EZoto

sctvguy1

Jan 19, 2015, 6:02:20 PM1/19/15
I thought that I recognized your name from the old OS/2 groups. Is your
3.51 able to access the Internet? What browser do you use? The ps/2
newsgroup is still somewhat active. I have a 9556 with OS/2 Warp Connect
on it. Use the latest SM browser. I also have Warp 4 and 4.52, but they
are not installed. I also have eComstation, but it will not even install
on my Thinkpad T400.

Euclides Zoto

Jan 21, 2015, 5:31:07 PM1/21/15
The 9595 I have has 256 meg ram and the P90 pentium card. I'm using the
ethernet card that is common for microchannel. Your box may not be able to
if you don't have enough ram since I installed seamonkey on it. Just google
toasty tech and he has updated the latest browsers for Win NT 3.51 and 95 (
Thank you so much toasty tech ). I also have a couple of Dell's pentium pros
which I believe are the best machines to run older OS's only because they
seem to be built as well as the Microchannel machines I have which are still
running flawlessly by the way.

EZoto