Winplay

Euclides Zoto

Mar 29, 2021, 8:44:09 AM3/29/21

Using Winplay 2.32 in Win3.1 to play mp3's in a 200mhz pentium pro.
No problems whatsoever. Again using a soundblaster vibra isa card.
Great crisp sound.

Auric__

Mar 29, 2021, 1:20:43 PM3/29/21
I don't think I've ever had working sound on a Win3 machine.

--
professional clown, amateur subversive, and parasite by choice

Michael Trew

Aug 8, 2021, 10:45:25 PM8/8/21
On 3/29/2021 1:20 PM, Auric__ wrote:
> Euclides Zoto wrote:
>
>> Using Winplay 2.32 in Win3.1 to play mp3's in a 200mhz pentium pro.
>> No problems whatsoever. Again using a soundblaster vibra isa card.
>> Great crisp sound.
>
> I don't think I've ever had working sound on a Win3 machine.

I have a Soundblaster card installed that comes up with a driver issue;
doesn't seem to work, I haven't fired up the machine for some time now.