Microsoft Video Editor for....

Euclides Zoto

Sep 28, 2015, 6:50:16 PM9/28/15
Windows 3.1. Does it exist? I have been looking for it and can't find
it. Does it come standalone or bundled in a package. I have MS office
professional 4.3 and Visual Basic 4.0 and haven't seen that in any
packages. Wondering if I'm looking in the wrong place. Saw it on a
Youtube video and can't find it anywhere. Would love to add that to my
collection.

EZoto

Wildman

Sep 28, 2015, 11:15:39 PM9/28/15
The only thing I remember is MS Video for Windows. But I
believe it only would play avi's. I don't think it had
an editor but I could be wrong.

Just in case that is what you are looking for, you can get
it here:

http://www.mywindowspage.com/

--
<Wildman> GNU/Linux user #557453
The cow died so I don't need your bull!

Euclides Zoto

Sep 29, 2015, 8:40:05 PM9/29/15
Thanks. I found it though but I did bookmark your page. I have the full
version of MS office professional 4.3 and it comes bundled with it. However
I never noticed it and I saw it on youtube but it is described as MS video
editor. It threw me off because when you install it, it comes up just as
video editor without the MS so the guy just renamed it that way. I have huge
collection of Win 3.1 software, books etc etc, so it surprised me that I
hadn't seen that.

EZoto