Old question but...

Euclides Zoto

Jun 28, 2015, 5:12:36 PM6/28/15
Went to computer store and they still were selling ps/2 keyboard and
mouse in the corner of the store and they were optical. Lo and behold I
plugged in into my Win 3.1 computer and it worked without any problems.
An optical mouse working under Win 3.1. Why wasn't this around before.
Of course the Keyboard and mouse was cheaply made and it was only 6
dollars but still I wish it was available then.

EZoto

Auric__

Jun 29, 2015, 1:27:34 AM6/29/15
We were using an optical mouse in the mid-90's...

--
THIS POST IS UNPUBLISHED PROPRIETARY SOURCE CODE

Euclides Zoto

Jun 29, 2015, 9:41:05 PM6/29/15
I never saw it for Windows 3.1 though. Win 95 and onward, OS/2 warp but at
that time I didn't see it for Win 3.1.

EZoto

Auric__

Jun 29, 2015, 10:37:41 PM6/29/15
Euclides Zoto wrote:

> Auric__ wrote:
>
>> Euclides Zoto wrote:
>>
>> > Went to computer store and they still were selling ps/2 keyboard and
>> > mouse in the corner of the store and they were optical. Lo and behold I
>> > plugged in into my Win 3.1 computer and it worked without any problems.
>> > An optical mouse working under Win 3.1. Why wasn't this around before.
>> > Of course the Keyboard and mouse was cheaply made and it was only 6
>> > dollars but still I wish it was available then.
>>
>> We were using an optical mouse in the mid-90's...
>
> I never saw it for Windows 3.1 though. Win 95 and onward, OS/2 warp but at
> that time I didn't see it for Win 3.1.

I'd bet there were Win3x drivers on the disks. (We were using NT4, but
still...)

--
Hell, I guess I must look pretty Devo, right?