FAT-16 Source Code

Dennis Rutledge

Jul 1, 2002, 10:06:00 PM7/1/02
Does anyone know here I can get source code to implement the DOS FAT-16 or
32 file manager (C source). Need to implement a FAT 16 or 32 file system on
a micro-processor based system using a CompactFlash memory card
Thanks,DjR

shinguz

Jul 2, 2002, 7:55:54 AM7/2/02
Could the Linux sources help? Linux understands FAT32, look into umsdos and
vfat programs.

--

I hope the Gatesman notices that I am moving from
NT to Debian.

HA!

rodri...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2013, 9:35:20 PM10/22/13
Did you get it?

Auric__

Oct 23, 2013, 11:43:04 PM10/23/13
Considering he asked 11 years ago, it's probably a moot point by now.

--
- That's a reality that most humans refer to as "death".
- That's reality, alright! Quite a lesson.