M'I.5,Persecuti on ' wh y won' t the Bri tish polic e do t heir j ob and p ut a st op to i t?

emv...@hotmail.com

Jan 1, 2008, 8:53:04 AM1/1/08
-= why won't the British police. do their job and put a stop to it? -=

The. British police obviously do know what is taking place. Besides my
interpretations of what individual officers have said which forces. that
conclusion, it. would be inconceivable for them to be unaware of something
on this. scale.

If they know,. then they will know that the abusers have broken laws in the
UK and abroad. Recently the UK introduced laws against electronic. spying
which carry a penalty of several years jail if caught. If. the police know
illegal harassment is taking. place, and do nothing about it, then they are
failing in their. responsibilities.

Last Easter (1995) I went into the local police station in London. and spoke
to an officer about. the harassment against me. But I couldn't provide
tangible evidence; what. people said, in many cases years ago, is beyond
proof, and without something to support my statements I cannot expect. a
police officer. to take the complaint seriously.

The current situation with regard to the police is not one. which allows a
breakthrough in dealing with the problem. On the. one hand, most individual
officers at a local police. station may not know about the ongoing assaults,
so a complaint at that level will not yield results. Yet the. police as an
organisation do know of the harassment, and they must be aware. that a
complaint has been made. at a police station. So it is clearly their duty to
take. preventative action against the continuing molestation, but because
the. criminals are operating on behalf of a state agency, the police are not
carrying. out their duty.

1215

emv...@hotmail.com

Jan 24, 2008, 5:00:59 PM1/24/08
Jesus Christ wrought no miracle at the Sepulchre.

Only the saints entered it.

It is there, not on the Cross, that Jesus Christ takes a new life.

It is the last mystery of the Passion and the Redemption.

Jesus Christ had nowhere to rest on earth but in the Sepulchre. His enemies
only ceased to persecute Him at the Sepulchre.

553. The Mystery of Jesus.--Jesus suffers in His passions the torments which
men inflict upon Him; but in His agony He suffers the torments which He
inflicts on himself; turbare semetipsum.95 This is a suffering from no
human, but an almighty hand, for He must be almighty to bear it.

Jesus seeks some comfort at least in His three dearest friends, and they are
asleep. He prays them to bear with Him for a little, and they leave Him with
entire indifference, having so little compassion that it could not prevent
their sleeping even for a moment. And thus Jesus was left alone to the wrath
of God.

Jesus is alone on the earth, without any one not only to feel and share His
suffering, but even to know of it; He and Heaven were alone in that
knowledge.

Jesus is in a garden, not of delight as the first Adam, where he lost
himself and the whole human race, but in one of agony, where He saved
himself and the whole human race.

He suffers this affliction and this desertion in the horror of night.

I believe that Jesus never complained but on this single occasion; but then
He complained as if he could no longer bear His extreme suffering. "My soul
is sorrowful, even unto death."

Jesus seeks companionship and comfort from men. This is the sole occasion in
all His life, as it seems to me. But He receives it not, for His disciples
are asleep. Jesus will be in agony even to the end of the world. We must not
sleep during that time.

Jesus, in the midst of this universal desertion, including that of His own
friends chosen to wa