Help ! netstat connection stats through WMI

Ed Walker

Jul 21, 2002, 2:02:13 PM7/21/02
Hi All,
Is there any way to retrieve remote network connection statistics
through WMI similar to the local use of netstat. I am tryng to find a
specific network connection state by port number.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

jzhe...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2013, 1:03:13 PM2/28/13
On Sunday, July 21, 2002 2:06:34 PM UTC-4, Ed Walker wrote:
> Hi All,Is there any way to retrieve remote network connection statistics through WMI similar to the local use of netstat. I am tryng to find a specific network connection state by port number. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

same problem here.
I want to use WMI query to get the similar results as if I run
"tasklist" and "netstat -ano" commands locally on the remote host
For "tasklist", the Win32_Process class has all the information I need.
However, I could not find a WMI Win32 class that can provide information as if
I run "netstat -ano".

Can someone help?

Thanks!