How Can I Get Exclusive Lock On Drive / Partition Win-Api 32 ?

lokesh mavale

Mar 11, 2014, 12:12:25 PM3/11/14
how to lock lock on specific drive till i perform some operation of drive.
when i have captured lock on drive .. no other process should able to write on that drive till i release lock on that drive..
.
.
i have found one api.. ie. DeviceIoControl()..
but.. i want access on drive my process only.. but above API 'MAY' block access of all the process!!
.
i am not quite sure how lockfile() and lockfileex() works..!!
plz suggest me some way / API/ LOgic to do this!!
thank you !! Smile | :)