UX Designers & Developers Wanted for Microsoft User Research Study in Seattle Area

ucc...@microsoft.com

Jul 26, 2012, 6:36:42 PM7/26/12
Hi friends,

I'm with Microsoft User Research and we're looking for UX/UI Designers and Developers for an upcoming study. This is a great opportunity to share feedback with Microsoft User Researchers and have a direct impact on the future of Microsoft products and technology.

This study will take place at Microsoft’s Redmond Campus with two hour sessions starting Thursday, August 2nd. Each participant will be offered a choice of new Microsoft software, hardware or games from a list of our most popular products.

If this is something you are interested in, you can reply to me Gina, at ucc...@microsoft.com with “apps" in the subject line:

1. Name/Phone Number:
2. Job Title/Company:
3. Do you do this position full time?
4. Do you do UX/UI Design for a website or apps?
5. Have you had any apps posted to a website or marketplace?

Thanks again for your time!

Gina P.
Microsoft User Research Coordinator'
ucc...@microsoft.com