Getting Shared/Public Documents path and other issues?

Harry Potter

Jul 7, 2013, 1:48:33 PM7/7/13
Can anybody give me URLs to MSDN for the following information?:

* getting current user and public/shared desktop and document folders
* accessing .ini files
* returning the current application's home folder
* adding to and reading the Windows Registry and the SendTo folder

I desire my software to run on *any* Win32 and Win64 system. Any help would be appreciated.

Deanna Earley

Jul 8, 2013, 5:01:03 AM7/8/13
I'm sorry but these are all trivial to find with a 30s of searching
yourself.

--
Deanna Earley (dee.e...@icode.co.uk)
iCatcher Development Team

iCode Systems

(Replies direct to my email address will be ignored. Please reply to the
group.)