Is it possible to create a Case Senstive NTFS partition?

Chris Becke

May 26, 2010, 6:01:14 AM5/26/10
I have a small problem doing some x-platform development: Basically the
case insensitive nature of Windows means that a lot of #include
directives do not match the case of the underlying files.

However, various other tools used in various parts of the project -
XCode and SVN are, to varying degree's, case senstitive.

I know NTFS is a case sensitive file system, and I remember reading that
there was some way to turn this on.

It is possible to create a case senstive NTFS partition : I would use it
only for storing my project's files and thus gain the assurance that
both the source, and distribution configuration, are referencing files
via the correct case?