Cannot run even simplest 32 bit exe under Application Verifier

windeveloper

Sep 1, 2014, 4:42:35 PM9/1/14
Whenever I run any 32-bit application while I have the Application Verifier, all Basics checks enabled, the application crashes during startup. "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application." The problem occurs for a simple Hello World application. The problem does not occur for 64-bit applications. I am using the *32 BIT* version of Application Verifier, version 6.3.9600. My computer runs Windows 7 Professional SP1, 64-bits.

My program:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

int main()