No application verifier symbols

DSNail

Oct 18, 2010, 2:40:23 PM10/18/10
I'm debugging a 32 bit Windows service on a virtual PC image of
Windows XP SP3 using Application Verifier and Visual Studio .Net
2003. I have symbols installed and my symbol path is pointing at the
symbol installation directory as well as the system32 directory.

In the debugger session I have symbols for everything other than the
Application Verifier code (vfbasics and vrfcore). I see ntdll,
rpcrt4, advapi32, etc symbols just nothing for app verifier. What
could be wrong?