AVRF: failed to initialize verifier logging (C000003A).

Mathew

Jul 21, 2011, 2:53:08 PM7/21/11
With AVRF 4.1 running an executable compile with VS 2008 Express I get

AVRF: failed to initialize verifier logging (C000003A).
AVRF: verifier.dll provider initialized for VStest.exe with flags
0x80443267

I've found several posts similar to this. Is there a workaround to
this?

-Mathew

Mathew

Jul 21, 2011, 3:06:05 PM7/21/11
This is terrific. After removing my app from AVRF and exiting AVRF, I
still get this error.

Mathew

Jul 21, 2011, 3:34:52 PM7/21/11
Even after rebooting (and not starting AVRF) I get the error. I had to
uninstall it to get my program to run.

That's some fine software, Lou.