Who want to know about PANASONIC TSP

Ketu007

Apr 16, 2007, 1:39:41 AM4/16/07
Hi all,

This is Ketu here. If you have any qurery related to Panasonic TSP driver
please feel free to tell me in this forum. I will help you to all and
happy to assit. I learned so many things from this forum and the best help
and support of Mr. Andres.

Freely disscuss with me about Panasonic TSP related query I will solve all
the problem.

Thanx

Ketu

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

Apr 17, 2007, 8:01:54 AM4/17/07
"Ketu007" <alex...@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> This is Ketu here. If you have any qurery related to Panasonic TSP driver
> please feel free to tell me in this forum. I will help you to all and
> happy to assit.

Ketu,
thanks for your support offer.

> I learned so many things from this forum and the best help
> and support of Mr. Andres.

You are welcome. Thanks for the feedback :-)

> Freely disscuss with me about Panasonic TSP related query I will solve all
> the problem.

If you have a webpage (FAQ etc.) about this, I'd like to link it in my TAPI
and TSPI FAQ.

--
Best Regards
Andreas Marschall

Ketu007

Apr 18, 2007, 8:29:53 AM4/18/07
Hi Andres,

>>If you have a webpage (FAQ etc.) about this, >>I'd like to link it in
my
>>TAPI
>>and TSPI FAQ.

No, I have no any web page still now. But I have to planing to make one
web page for this Panasonic tapi support. You can add my mail id for this
support. My Email id is ketu0...@yahoo.com. You can suggest all this
forum's users to ask me any query regarding Panasonic TSP or other tapi
support. I happy to assist all the users.

Thank you

Ketu

Tyrone

Apr 18, 2007, 8:40:46 AM4/18/07
Hello Ketu,

I am using Panasonic TSP ("panasonic_kx-tda_tsp_inst20214.exe") and
hbComponents with delphi to develope a TAPI application for the kx-TDA30 pbx
system. I have had no problem with the TAPI connection or usage but more
with the TAPISRV Service on windows.

How do you restart the Tapi Service on WinXP Pro after the USB cable has
been removed from the PBX/PC

Currently i have to restart the PC ?

Thanks Tyrone

"Ketu007" <alex...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

Apr 18, 2007, 10:45:29 AM4/18/07
"Tyrone" <tyr...@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> How do you restart the Tapi Service on WinXP Pro after the USB cable has
> been removed from the PBX/PC
>
> Currently i have to restart the PC ?

Tyrone,
See my TAPI and TSPI FAQ:

Q: How can I stop Telephony Service ?
http://www.i-b-a-m.de/Andreas_Marschall's_TAPI_and_TSPI_FAQ.htm#_Q:_How_can_3

Q: How can I stop TAPISRV process (if Telephony Service is not responding in
Service Control Manager) ?
http://www.i-b-a-m.de/Andreas_Marschall's_TAPI_and_TSPI_FAQ.htm#_Q:_How_can_2

Ketu007

Apr 19, 2007, 2:46:40 AM4/19/07
That is limitation of Panasonic TSP Driver. You have to Restart the PC it
is neccessary.

Ketu

sipstock

Apr 19, 2007, 5:57:18 PM4/19/07

Can you try restarting telephony service on control panel?
if it works then you can call the command line to activate/deactivate
service

Jun 22, 2007, 6:03:51 PM6/22/07
Ketu,

I have several questions for you.
Can I get your email address?
How do you have so much experience with TSP? What documents are available and where can I find them?
Have you experienced any trouble with connectivity with this TSP and TAPI? I am very curious.

Thanks,

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

jayshreeparmar

Dec 5, 2008, 4:07:08 AM12/5/08

I want to create new TSP on window mobile.
Can you please help me to move forward.

I have created tsp dll by using sample tsp code. But how to register/ add so that all incoming/outgoing call will be gone thru my dll.

Your help will be Realy appreaciated.

Please reply me. it's urgent.

Thanks.

displace572banazadeh

Oct 13, 2009, 10:43:36 AM10/13/09
I know this post is old,but I tried many pages and did not find what I seek.
If check this forum this days please help me with my problem.
I have created a good SMDR logging application . But now I want add some new functions to it.
such as caller ID display on incoming calls.dialing via PC , etc..
where I can find a list of commands for TSP ?
thanks

Ketu007 wrote:

Who want to know about PANASONIC TSP
16-Apr-07

Hi all,

Thanx

Ketu

Simple Web Development Recommendations
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8b2c39ac-883f-40d9-a3ae-eb6a374da574/simple-web-development-re.aspx

Andreas Marschall [exMVP TAPI]

Oct 13, 2009, 10:55:59 AM10/13/09
<displace572 Banazadeh> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I have created a good SMDR logging application . But now I want add some
> new functions to it.
> such as caller ID display on incoming calls.dialing via PC , etc..
> where I can find a list of commands for TSP ?

Are you developing a TAPI application or a TAPI Service Provider (TSP = TAPI
driver) ?

Anyway, all functions / methods / messages / events for TAPI2, TAPI3, and
TSPI can be found on MSDN:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms734273(VS.85).aspx

--
Best Regards
Andreas Marschall

Microsoft MVP for TAPI / Windows SDK / Visual C++ 2003-2008

pandurangaraobavala

Oct 24, 2009, 5:03:00 AM10/24/09

I am working with Panasonic TSP for handle call events from my CRM using TAPI i am able get all the events for Digital ext. but not able to get the analog ext.

Please help me the same for with any sample code for handle the event in analog ext.

thank you in advance.

-Pandu

Ketu007 wrote:

Who want to know about PANASONIC TSP
16-Apr-07

Hi all,

This is Ketu here. If you have any qurery related to Panasonic TSP driver
please feel free to tell me in this forum. I will help you to all and
happy to assit. I learned so many things from t

On Monday, April 16, 2007 1:39 AM
Ketu007 wrote:

Who want to know about PANASONIC TSP

Hi all,

This is Ketu here. If you have any qurery related to Panasonic TSP driver
please feel free to tell me in this forum. I will help you to all and
happy to assit. I learned so many things from t

On Tuesday, April 17, 2007 8:01 AM
Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI] wrote:

Re: Who want to know about PANASONIC TSP

Ketu,
thanks for your support offer.

You are welcome. Thanks for the feedback :-)

If you have a webpage (FAQ etc.) about this, I'd like to link it in my TAPI
and TSPI FAQ.

--
Best Regards
Andreas

On Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:29 AM
Ketu007 wrote:

Hi Andres,myNo, I have no any web page still now.
Hi Andres,

my

No, I have no any web page still now. But I have to planing to make one
web page for this Panasonic tapi support. You can add my mail id for this

support. My Email id is ketu007_in@yah

On Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:40 AM
Tyrone wrote:

Hello Ketu,I am using Panasonic TSP ("panasonic_kx-tda_tsp_inst20214.
Hello Ketu,

I am using Panasonic TSP ("panasonic_kx-tda_tsp_inst20214.exe") and
hbComponents with delphi to develope a TAPI application for the kx-TDA30 pbx
system. I have had no problem with the TAP

On Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:45 AM
Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI] wrote:

Re: Who want to know about PANASONIC TSP

Tyrone,
See my TAPI and TSPI FAQ:

Q: How can I stop TAPISRV process (if Telephony

On Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:46 AM
Ketu007 wrote:

That is limitation of Panasonic TSP Driver.
That is limitation of Panasonic TSP Driver. You have to Restart the PC it
is neccessary.

Ketu

On Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:57 PM
sipstock wrote:

Re: Who want to know about PANASONIC TSP

Can you try restarting telephony service on control panel?
if it works then you can call the command line to activate/deactivate
service

On Friday, June 22, 2007 6:03 PM
e wrote:

Connectivity
Ketu,

I have several questions for you.
Can I get your email address?
How do you have so much experience with TSP? What documents are available and where can I find them?
Have you experienced any tro

On Friday, December 05, 2008 4:07 AM
Jayshree Parmar wrote:

TSP Development on window mobile
Hi,

I want to create new TSP on window mobile.
Can you please help me to move forward.

I have created tsp dll by using sample tsp code. But how to register/ add so that all incoming/outgoing call w

On Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:41 AM
Shafi wrote:

USB ports
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

On Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:43 AM
displace572 Banazadeh wrote:

Could you please help me

Hi,
I know this post is old,but I tried many pages and did not find what I seek.
If check this forum this days please help me with my problem.

I have created a good SMDR logging application . But now

On Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:55 AM
Andreas Marschall [exMVP TAPI] wrote:

<displace572 Banazadeh> schrieb im NewsbeitragAre you developing a TAPI

<displace572 Banazadeh> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Are you developing a TAPI application or a TAPI Service Provider (TSP = TAPI
driver) ?

Anyway, all functions / methods / messages / events for TAPI2, T

LINQ in Action: Marguerie,Eichert, Wooley [Manning]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b8d1776c-8c81-4160-b473-c819c6b18712/linq-in-action-marguerie.aspx

@discussions.microsoft.com delphilord

Dec 15, 2009, 3:49:01 AM12/15/09
Thank you for answer.
My application recives SMDR data from SERIAL PORT and analyzes It ,
calucaktes cost for each station ,etc...
But I know want to Add dialing forwarding,Current calls monitoring..Caller
ID when ringing...
1) Is it possible to have Both smdr on serail And TAPI function on USB or
there is limitation?
2)Has panasonic TSP any special commands more than or diffrent from normal
TAPI functions?

After installing TSP is an

Andreas Marschall [exMVP TAPI]

Dec 15, 2009, 9:31:03 AM12/15/09
"delphilord" <delphilord @discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> My application recives SMDR data from SERIAL PORT and analyzes It ,
> calucaktes cost for each station ,etc...
> But I know want to Add dialing forwarding,Current calls monitoring..Caller
> ID when ringing...
> 1) Is it possible to have Both smdr on serail And TAPI function on USB or
> there is limitation?
> 2)Has panasonic TSP any special commands more than or diffrent from normal
> TAPI functions?
>
> After installing TSP is an

delphilord,
I guess you last sentence is incomplete.

This newsgroup is for TAPI only.
Non-TAPI connections to a telephony device / PBX are off-topic here.

I'm not familiar with Panasonic PBX / TSP,
but in general it should be possible to use TAPI/TSP and proprietary SMDR
data each with their own PBX connections.
Regarding "special commands" for Panasonic TSP you may want to check the TSP
documentation about TAPI Extended Services, i.e DevSpecific stuff.

lreinoso

Oct 30, 2012, 8:07:48 PM10/30/12
Hi Ketu.

I have a software using standard tapi, but I need to use some tapi extended functions with my panasonic kxtda100 pbx, how I can use the extended functions for panasonic?, do you have any example?

thanks

ad7i

Jan 23, 2013, 1:39:05 AM1/23/13
Dear Ketu007.

I got a problem when installing Panasonic KX-TDA TSP ver 4.0.40 on our PC with 64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate. Installation progress look fine, it was successfully check our TDE600 port 33333. After installation done and restart the PC, connection monitor is always disconnected.
I disabled firewall and run compatibility mode but doesn't help at all.

Please give me clue to this problem.

BR,
ad7i.

Mohit Soni

Jan 29, 2013, 8:05:50 AM1/29/13
Hi Ketu,

I want the list of Basic, Supplementary and extended TAPI functions supported by the Panasonic TSP in KX-TDA series EPBX.

Can you tell me where can I get that document?

Thanks and Regards,
Mohit Soni

indr...@techsofttechnologies.com

Feb 21, 2013, 7:34:02 AM2/21/13
Hi ketu,

as i am developing the PMS solution for Panasonic PBX can u help me to update class of service(COS) for extension using tsp, any help will be appreciated
thanks in advance
Indrajeet

kean...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2013, 7:23:39 PM4/11/13
Hi I am unable to install TSP, unable to link to my PBX, any help will be appreciated.

thanks
Nitin

vijay...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2013, 1:48:49 AM7/4/13
This is Vijay.

I have install Panasonic TSP Drivers on windows XP 64 Bit Machine. But it is not showing me connected in connection monitor window.
Where as the same System if i connect on 32 Bit, it shows me connected immediately in connection monitor window.
Can you please guide what could be the problem.

Regards,

Vijay

rezae...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2015, 2:11:37 PM1/11/15
Could you please help me
I have use panasonic tsp for connect and control tde600 panasonic pbx.
i install tsp driver on one system and run my client application on it.
for run my client application on other system i install tsp driver on it but it Does not work properly.
please help me how i can run my client application in several system.

opera...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2015, 7:19:25 PM11/4/15
Good afternoon. I an in need of some assistance with a Panansonic TSP TAPI issue.

I use software for my answering service (NCALL is the software)

It uses TAPI to interface with my Panansonic phone system. It has worked well for many years. however we are now expanding to more than one operator work station and having issues with the 2nd and 3rd work station "talking" to the phone system. this has been an issue now for some time and I seem to get little support from the softwear co. or panasonic. I'm not a tech guy so some of this is over my head. REALY REALY hoping you can be of assistance.

Thanks for your time

Mike Goff
mg...@tcbmanagement.com
541-265-5265

tuo...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2016, 7:46:05 PM7/4/16
Hi Ketu
I have Panasonic TDE200, I need to connect CRM <--> TDE200 to receive extensions event listener / caller. Can you help me to get the C # programming events from TDE200?
Thank you
Bui Tan Tuoc
tuo...@gmail.com
Vào 12:39:41 UTC+7 Thứ Hai, ngày 16 tháng 4 năm 2007, Ketu007 đã viết: