I need help to TAPI support for 4PCI Dialogic board WS2012R2 64bits

Francisco D

Aug 30, 2015, 4:20:44 PM8/30/15
I have installed a 4PCI Dialogic board in Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bits).
I have Dialogic Release 6.0 but, It dont have TAPI anymore, but I need use TAPI for my application.

I think that I need a new driver or software to get TAPI for Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bits).

Anyone can help me or recommend a solution that good can be for 32- or 64-bit it to run efficiently on Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)?