Unable to load ITTAPI identifer for TAPI connection from MSDN samples

Anand Kadhi

May 15, 2018, 10:40:03 AM5/15/18
IN the Initialize sample given on website
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms728171(v=vs.85).aspx

we are unable to load the "IITAPI" defination , for example

#include "stdafx.h"
#include <iostream>
#include <Windows.h>
int main()
{
// Initialize COM.
HRESULT hr = CoInitializeEx(
NULL,
COINIT_MULTITHREADED
);
// If (hr != S_OK) process the error here.

// Create a TAPI entry point object.
ITTAPI *gpTapi; // globally allocated
hr = CoCreateInstance(
CLSID_TAPI,
NULL,
CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER,
IID_ITTAPI,
(LPVOID *)&gpTapi
);
// If (hr != S_OK) process the error here.

// Initialize TAPI.
hr = gpTapi->Initialize();
// If (hr != S_OK) process the error here.
return 0;
}

please let me know how can I directly use the TAPI samples given and are they runnable if I copy paste the samples in visual studio