Dialogic Open Source

lesp...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2015, 4:53:44 PM1/26/15

I have been developing a Dialogic Telephony IVR systems since the early 1990's. I am currently considering releasing an IVR codebase developed in Visual C++ under Windows ans SR5.1.1 that supports Dialogic SCbus line of hardware like the D240SC-T1, MSI-SC, Gammafax CP24, as well as analog SCbus cards like the LSI-161-SC and others like the D4x series. The system includes a highly developed yet easy scripting language, connectivity to Sybase SQLAnywhere databases (version 12 is latest support), supports multiple IVRs concurrently, and last ran in production environments on Windows XP. The platform typically supported up to 96 lines (4 T1s) or 92 lines (4 PRI) but was developed to support up to several hundred lines in a single system. My investigations indicate that the platform should readily port to HMP.

I am looking for any feedback on the need or interest for such a system to be released as open source, and whether or not such a system would continue to be developed (I have no intention to further develop this codebase). If there seems to be a level of interest in it then I can proceed to the next steps in open sourcing. Any positive or constructive input is welcome.

toxic...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2016, 12:19:16 AM2/21/16
On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 3:53:44 PM UTC-6, lesp...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have been developing a Dialogic Telephony IVR systems since the early 1990's. I am currently considering releasing an IVR codebase developed in Visual C++ under Windows ans SR5.1.1 that supports Dialogic SCbus line of hardware like the D240SC-T1, MSI-SC, Gammafax CP24, as well as analog SCbus cards like the LSI-161-SC and others like the D4x series. The system includes a highly developed yet easy scripting language, connectivity to Sybase SQLAnywhere databases (version 12 is latest support), supports multiple IVRs concurrently, and last ran in production environments on Windows XP. The platform typically supported up to 96 lines (4 T1s) or 92 lines (4 PRI) but was developed to support up to several hundred lines in a single system. My investigations indicate that the platform should readily port to HMP.
>
> I am looking for any feedback on the need or interest for such a system to be released as open source, and whether or not such a system would continue to be developed (I have no intention to further develop this codebase). If there seems to be a level of interest in it then I can proceed to the next steps in open sourcing. Any positive or constructive input is welcome.

i am interested. i have the boards and i want to use it with any open source solution.