TAPI TSP - New call not recognized (lpfnEventProc)

matt...@googlemail.com

Jul 24, 2017, 4:58:48 AM7/24/17
Hello,

I am currently developing a tapi service provider.

My problem is, when a new incoming call occurs I call the method lpfnEventProc on my PDRVLINE object.

But nothing happens (no further methods are called by TAPI and for example the phone.exe program is not affected at all).

My TSP is very very basic at this point.

Here is the code where I call the event method:

PDRVCALL newCall = static_cast<PDRVCALL>(Helpers::DrvAlloc(sizeof(DRVCALL)));
DWORD dwTapiCall = 0;
pLine->lpfnEventProc(
(HTAPILINE)pLine,
NULL,
(DWORD)LINE_NEWCALL,
reinterpret_cast<DWORD>(newCall),
reinterpret_cast<DWORD>(&dwTapiCall),
(DWORD)0
);

Before this the line is correctly initialized etc.
I can make an outgoing call by TSPI_makeCall.
So I assume every thing else is set up correctly.

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!