Change TSP

source....@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2015, 2:10:38 PM3/4/15
Hello.
I am developing small app to manage calls. It needs to forward call. Unimodem.tsp does not support this functionality, I got 2 sample TSP from Here http://julmar.com/tapi/ (Very special thanks to Julmar). I copied DSSP32.tsp to System32 folder; But i do not see any item in
ControlPanel>Phone and modems>advanced to add it. So how can i install these TSPs?

I have another TSP named Microsft HID Phone TSP, it is installed before. I want my tapi application use it instead of unimodem.tsp. but i dnt have any option to change service provider, It is always unimodem.tsp, So how can i change service provider programmaticaly?

I use ITAPI3 with a usb modem that installed with full-duplex driver. Main question is how to tell my applicatio use another tsp not unimodem.tsp. for example hidphone.tsp.

Best Regards
Ali