TAPI 3.0 Application(ITBasicCallControl::Disconnect) does not invoke TSPI_lineCloseCall

Rohan Shetty

Mar 30, 2015, 12:16:00 AM3/30/15

I have written a TSP assuming that TSPI_lineCloseCall would always be called during the call termination. So, I have done all the cleanup(related to the call object) in this method. Which is working fine in most of the TAPI applications(like Julmar and Outlook).

Last week, we found that one of the TAPI application(sptel) does not invoke the TSPI_lineCloseCall.

When I checked with the TAPI developer he said they are calling ITBasicCallControl::Disconnect(DISCONNECT_CODE.DC_NORMAL). Does he need to anything after this??

Any help is appreciated.

Regards.
Rohan

Rohan Shetty

Mar 30, 2015, 12:21:44 AM3/30/15
Even after TSP sending LINECALLSTATE_DISCONNECTED and LINECALLSTATE_IDLE, it does not receive the TSPI_lineCloseCall().

georg....@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015, 5:36:23 AM3/30/15
Hi all,

the TAPI application mentionated by Rohan is a .Net (written in c#) application.
The TAPI integretion is implemented by referencing the Interop.TAPI3Lib.

Does somebody know how to trigger a TSPI_lineCloseCall using the Interop.TAPI3Lib?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Georg

Rohan Shetty

Mar 31, 2015, 12:22:39 AM3/31/15
In Tapi2, the TAPI application has to invoke lineDeallocateCall() which would invoke TSPI_lineCloseCall(in the TSP).

Is there an equivalent of lineDeallocateCall() in Tapi3.

Any help is appreciated.