Hi. I'm developing a VFP Caller ID using TAPI3.
I do the following steps in order to listen on the line:
1. Create object oTAPI from "TAPI.TAPI.1"
3. oTAPI.EventFilter = 127 (Events 1 to 64)
4. Create the object oEventNitification that implements ITTAPIEventNotification interface
5. Use Calvin Hsia EventHandlerEX to make oEventNotification the event handler of oTAPI (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/calvin_hsia/archive/2006/06/14/631604.aspx
6. oAddress = oTAPI.Addresses.Item(1) &&A SM56 voice modem
lMonitor = .T.
lOwner = .T.
lMediaTypes = 8 (Audio)
lCallbackInstance = A number received from EventHandler when it execute the Advice funcion (I'm not sure about that)
7. oTAPI.RegisterCallNotifications(oAddress, lMonitor, lOwner, lMediaTypes, lCallbackInstance)
No errors when execute these steps.
I try using Hyperterminal to make a call from the same PC and the Event method is fire. it woks well if I use the modem from the same PC.
The problem is that the Event method is not fired during incoming or outgoing calls. Is like the modem is mot detecting line activity.
If I use Hyperterminal to detect incoming calls, it works fine.
I also tried the C++ Incoming example and another C#.Net example and they work like my program: Detect Events from other soft in the PC but don't detect Events from incoming calls.
I think there is something that I need to activate to listen on the line but I don't know what to try.