Programmatically Create and Configure a Network Bridge (WES7)

Janis Fliegenschmidt

Jul 18, 2013, 4:11:16 AM7/18/13
Hi all,

I am searching for a way to programmatically control a network bridge in Windows 7 Embedded (i.e., create, add/remove adapters, destroy).

For all I know, it is not possible with the help of DevCon or NetSh. I've been searching for weeks and I can't seem to find anything- Legend has it that the INetCfg API is able to do that, but I can't seem to find how to come even remotely close to accomplishing my goal (Granted, I am a spoiled C#-Child; those C++ samples may reveal more than I am able to spot).

So, if you have any idea to conrtibute, please share.
Thanks in advance!

PS.: I know there are a few topics here addressing this very issue, but they are not exactly up-to-date and did not have satisfying results.