How set from code (C++) move taskbar from primary to secondary monitor having different resolution

Ze'ev Fainberg

Mar 7, 2012, 5:20:08 AM3/7/12
I'm looking for code that will move taskbar (on Win7) from primary to secondary monitor. I've seen some solution at: http://www.microsoft-questions.com/microsoft/Platform-SDK-Shell/32186453/how-to-programmatically-move-the-windows-taskbar.aspx However as it has been mentioned in the post, taskbar appear for a few seconds after that disaapear. I've tryed to change working area and move taskbar to the top. According to system info taskbar coordinates are properly located on the secondary monitor, but it stays invisible. Auto-hide option returns it from secondary to primary monitor when coursor is passing over it. Please let me know if you have any idea how to resolve this problem.