unmute sound card from software

John R. Aldrin

Jun 18, 2003, 9:58:06 AM6/18/03

Would anyone know how to unmute a sound card from a program? I dont think
we would want to use DirectX.

Thanx

jra

Chris P.

Jun 18, 2003, 10:56:24 AM6/18/03
"John R. Aldrin" <jral...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> Would anyone know how to unmute a sound card from a program? I dont think
> we would want to use DirectX.

DirectX doesn't technically have mute support anyway (you just set the
volume to minimum).

You want to look at the mixer functions - mixerOpen, etc. There was an
example posted here a while back, if you do a search (on Google groups) you
might find it.

oak...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2014, 8:17:35 AM1/29/14

oak...@gmail.com