voip sip sdk solution

googleGroupGuy

Aug 28, 2010, 5:45:46 AM8/28/10
VoIP ActiveX library for developers of VoIP audio applications, such
as voice chat, conference, VoIP, providing real-time low latency
multi-client audio streaming over UDP/IP networks. Includes efficient
components for sound recording, playback, encoding, decoding, mixing,
resampling, reading, and writing wave files, mixer volume controls
access.
Provides UDP/IP server and client components for peer-to-peer, multi-
user,
and broadcast audio communications. Really easy to use! Working with
Firewall and NAT! VoIP SDK is the best way to add voice conference
and text conference into your application and web pages. VoIP SDK
includes voip activex, voip ocx, voip com, voip dll, voip lib and voip
cab.

Download here the free VoIP Enterprice SDK trial:
http://www.sipvoipsdk.com/sipvoipsdk.zip

More informations http://www.sipvoipsdk.com

Max Loger

Sep 19, 2010, 5:54:35 AM9/19/10
My project required to integrate dialer
with voice playing ability, fax detection and digit recognition

I bought
and that guys provide great support

abhi

Dec 11, 2010, 10:37:36 AM12/11/10
But voipcore is just an old version of Abto Voip Sip SDK from
http://www.voipsipsdk.com/ . Why bother with old versions?

jyotidayal

Jan 1, 2011, 6:03:45 AM1/1/11
googleGroupGuy wrote on 08/28/2010 05:45 ET :
I used http://www.SipVoipSdk.com, good one

wilsonlast

Jan 30, 2012, 2:43:47 AM1/30/12
googleGroupGuy wrote on 08/28/2010 05:45 ET :
Hello,

I read that sipvoipsdk.com is a fraud and there is no support for it. I tried
choose a safer SDK so this way I came across the Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK for .Net
(www.voip-sip-sdk.com). The support is responsive and there are new releases
frequently. So after testing most of the SDKs I chose the Ozeki SDK... I can
recommend it.

BR,
Wilson