Lotus Notes R5 client to Outlook .pst file conversion

Tim Hartselle

May 29, 2002, 4:12:14 PM5/29/02
Question for anyone: Does anyone know a way or a tool to
migrate from a Lotus Notes R5 client, I beleive .nsf files
or archive files, to Outlook .pst files? I would greatly
appreciate any information you have about this issue. All
the references within the Microsoft Extranet and Internet
sites don't mention a solution. Thank you in advance for
your assistance.

Regards,
Tim Hartselle, MCP
Senior Systems Engineer / Architect
Tier-IV Professional Services, Inc.

Dmitry Streblechenko

May 29, 2002, 8:55:00 PM5/29/02
IMHO the easiest way is to both add PST and Lotus Notes provider to your
profile, with both message stores showing, drag folders from Lotus Notes to PST.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

"Tim Hartselle" <tcht...@aol.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

ChaseQuinton

Apr 30, 2019, 5:13:55 AM4/30/19
To Export Lotus Notes data in MS Outlook, use Tool to Convert NSF to PST software helps to Import bulk and selective data from Lotus Notes to Outlook platform. This tool gives an easy and authentic process for moving the entire user's mailbox of Lotus Notes to Outlook, including email, attachments, contacts, calendars, journals, notes and to-dos and others.

More Info:- https://www.tooltoconvert.com/nsftopst.html